Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,261 members, 7,887,756 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower (1680 Views)

Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding / Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by medua123: 6:00am On Aug 29, 2018
Ghanaian Singer, Rebecca Akosua Acheampong aka Becca and Tobi Saani Daniels, a Nigerian artist manager had a beautiful wedding ceremony in Accra last week....

More photos
https://www.gistembassy.com/ghananian-singer-beccas-bridal-shower-photos/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by Airforce1(m): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Where is the husband
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by Airforce1(m): 6:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Congrats

But I think the white dress didn't do justice to her body .

Those stiff mean looking legs shouldn't be exposed because they are far from been sexy.

I'm sorry.
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by cinoedhunter: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2018
I don't know her...
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by smokewiz: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2018
Na only legs I see oo
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by mikejj(m): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2018
grin gahanyan girls always endowed
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2018
mikejj:
grin gahanyan girls always endowed
but the Becca lady is just dry undecided she's just dry like the dry bones of Ezekiel. She's has no boob's or ass undecided
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by mikejj(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
but the Becca lady is just dry undecided she's just dry like the dry bones of Ezekiel. She's has no boob's or ass undecided
..from up agreed .but waist down,she is not that bad..
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2018
mikejj:
..from up agreed .but waist down,she is not that bad..
me am seeing no ass ooo, or is it just me lipsrsealed
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by mikejj(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
me am seeing no ass ooo, or is it just me lipsrsealed
don't you think its too early to start looking for ass

Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2018
mikejj:
don't you think its too early to start looking for ass
grin grin
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by Partnerbiz(f): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Lord give us money pls

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by OneCorner: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mumu girl, marrying afonja wen dere so many handsome men in d east
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by oyoyoyo: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
beautiful
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by oyoyoyo: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
ok
Re: See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower by generationz(f): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Airforce1:
Where is the husband
husband at a bridal shower?

(1) (Reply)

Victor AD & Tiwa Savage Set To Drop Wetin We Gain Remix / Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop / Angela Okorie's Son Celebrates His 8th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.