Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,681 members, 7,930,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:52 PM

Death Of A Cultist in Edo state(graphic pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Of A Cultist in Edo state(graphic pics) (1193 Views)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of A Cultist in Edo state(graphic pics) by Segedinho(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2018
I could not believe my eyes,was unmoved and totally devastated witnessing the death of a friend (a known cultist)..I called him a friend because we are from the same street and he respects me to the extreme...
It all happened 2 days ago when the opposition attacked him..I was at the stairs when I heard a gun shot and some loud voices 4m them saying this na the "aye" a home after my aboard. .about 7 of them ran into him with hammer,cutlass and large stone. They shot him several times but no penetration and entered him with the hammer and cutlasses cutting and slicing his head..I peeped through the windows and was totally dumbfounded and nothing myself n fellow non cultist could do. They shot several times 2 scare people away.
They left him dead in pain

Please let's say no to cultism or relocate into a remote state if u are 1 ......

thanks

RIP *FEMI* may God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Death Of A Cultist in Edo state(graphic pics) by SUPERPACK: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2018
he who kills by the sword, shall die by the sword, what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul painfully like this.
Re: Death Of A Cultist in Edo state(graphic pics) by Mastadestiny(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Jesus!
Re: Death Of A Cultist in Edo state(graphic pics) by delzbaba(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2018
barbaric,say no to cults.

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Rivers As Residents Flee Over The Death Of Cult Leader In Rivers / Slay Queen Arrested After Stabbing Her Friend To Death Over A Man. Photos / This Man Storms Police Station To Warn Officer To Leave His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.