Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Please I Need Someone To Help Me With Details Of Ford Focus Car. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Someone To Help Me With Details Of Ford Focus Car. (1241 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Ford Expedition / The Good Old Days Of Ford Explorer / Hundreds Of Ford Owners Sue Ford For Bad Wheel Nuts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone To Help Me With Details Of Ford Focus Car. by ridwanmasculinn(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Good morning,

please i will appreciate if someone can assist with the details or information on Ford focus car. i was given one in my place of work and as a novice in area of car usage. kindly help with the below info about fuel consumption, maintenance cost and other reliable information about the car.
Ford focus 2011 model

Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me With Details Of Ford Focus Car. by ugreat(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2018
ridwanmasculinn:
Good morning,

please i will appreciate if someone can assist with the details or information on Ford focus car. i was given one in my place of work and as a notice in area of car usage. kindly help with the below info about fuel consumption, maintenance cost and other reliable information about the car.

Thank you.

State the year and wait for the gurus.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me With Details Of Ford Focus Car. by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
What generation?
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me With Details Of Ford Focus Car. by ridwanmasculinn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
What generation?
ford focus 2011
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me With Details Of Ford Focus Car. by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
ridwanmasculinn:

ford focus 2011

First year in that generation, I think. Solid car, parts are available, fuel economy is great. Automatic transmission is completely garbage.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me With Details Of Ford Focus Car. by sultaan(m): 3:39am On Sep 01, 2018
Just use the right type of engine oil, don't look at the cost and you will be fine.

Don't buy bad fuel either, no kazeem modifications scan and ask questions before attempting and fix
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me With Details Of Ford Focus Car. by dru23(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=sultaan post=70796245]Just use the right type of engine oil, don't look at the cost and you will be fine.

Don't buy bad fuel either, no kazeem modifications scan and ask questions before attempting and fix[/quote

For better car performance... now avaliable for 17500k USA Spec.. Five or more items will be deliver free within Lagos area.. For more information dru23@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Joke On A Plane Gone Wrong As Panicked Passengers Jump Off Aircraft Wings / Sharp 2009 Lexus ES 350 For Sale / See Turkey's First Indigenous Electric Cars Unveiled By President Erdogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.