Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,699 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

AS Monaco Sign Benjamin Henrichs From Bayern Leverkusen For £20m (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AS Monaco Sign Benjamin Henrichs From Bayern Leverkusen For £20m (Photo) (262 Views)

Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen / AS Monaco Signs Cesc Fabregas From Chelsea (Photos) / Thierry Henry Confirmed As New AS Monaco Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AS Monaco Sign Benjamin Henrichs From Bayern Leverkusen For £20m (Photo) by GisthoodBlog(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2018
SportDab.com.ng

AS Monaco have announced the signing of Benjamin Henrichs From Bayern Leverkusen For £20m.

The 21-year-old right-back has signed a five-year contract deal with the club until 2023.

The German international can also play in midfield, and was part of the Confederations Cup winning team in 2017.

"I am very proud to be involved with AS Monaco, a European top club for many years. I will do everything to adapt quickly and help the team win many victories.

"I cannot wait to work with the staff and my new teammates."

Meanwhile, Monaco Vice-president Vadim Vasilyev said he is expecting a lot from the versatile player.

"Benjamin Henrichs is a talented defender with solid national experience and experience at the very highest international level. His arrival reinforces the quality of our workforce," he said.

"I am sure he will contribute to the good results of the team."

Henrichs made 76 appearances for Bayern Leverkusen's first team since his debut in August 2015.

Photo:>>>https://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/08/official-as-monaco-sign-benjamin.html

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Set To Face Mourinho At Old Trafford / Sportbet As Additional Income / Messi: This Year Barcelona Will Win The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.