Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (36238 Views)

Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
The issue of domestic violence cannot be over-emphasised. A Nigerian woman has landed in a hospital with broken mouth after she was allegedly brutalised by her own husband. According to the woman who didn't give the reason for the alleged maltreatment by her husband, she was beaten mercilessly and left injured in the process.

The woman also accused her husband of tearing up her certificates and credentials in a bid to spite and punish her.

The woman who was rushed to the hospital after the alleged brutalisation is now seeking for justice after contacting her legal team. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-allegedly-brutalises-his-wife-tears-up-her-certificates-after-quarrel-photos.html

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by madridguy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
For now, I only blame the man for tearing up her certificates and credentials.

For the beating, make she Yern us wetin she do.

19 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Sarkin: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
All my life; I'm perplexed as to how men beat up their wives in such barbaric manners.
I never believe in violence from domestic issues to many other issues.
Like, how can a man marry a woman whom he loves and batter her in barbaric ways?
How can a man even raise a hand towards a woman?
Sigh...

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Merimental(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
bad
but d first pix tho.who be d man n who be d woman

58 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by donbachi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wicked man...her parent must have warned her,not to marry him....but she no gree

6 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Kharol1234: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
chaii wickedness everywere even if d woman offend u, cant u just liv d house for r and wen u r calm u return to ur house...u cum break r jaw and tear r certificate after d man go say na devil do am dats bad...

7 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by RapportNaija(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Is he in prison yet?

12 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by thorpido(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Odiegwu.
How do some men beat up the woman they profess love to with such anger?

11 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by 1miccza: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Merimental:
bad
but d first pix tho.who be d man n who be d woman

I been wan ask the same thing too

7 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by davodyguy: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
In which country?
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by inoki247: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dey both Look like a Gangster make e no be say dem dey test dere skills. Skill Testing Went Wrong...

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
In first pic,who is the man and who is the woman?Because i see two men.

6 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by jasysandra(f): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Beating her wasn't enough, he had to distroy her certificate.
Oga why now?

11 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Sunofgod(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Evil man...

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by BruncleZuma: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen it is now official...keep ya certificates in your parent's houses before stories that affects the mind starts to crop out.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by AroOkigbo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Incomplete story...

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by dingbang(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Brunclezuma why are you laughing angry
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by exporters101: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Both of them be like man
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Authoreety: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ok na

Iv always said it that if a woman especially ur wife dat agreed to love, hold and respect u,asks for beating, give it to her abundantly.!

Iv not always bn like ds bt desperate times calls for desperate measures!

Anyone dat quotes me to say nonsense will incure terrible affliction on his/her kindred!

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by exporters101: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari must go
The website is even for sale
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by imran147(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Both couple my nogger raw so what do you expect the image show
A lot
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Lagbaja01(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Love is wicked!
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by N0favors: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin romantic cheesy
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by chukwutope: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
I see one Pre-Wedding picture and three Post-Wedding pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by tstx(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
For better for worse
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by imran147(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Both couples are niggers from above pics so far and I wish they have Jesus in there life
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
women still dont want to listen.....thou shall NOT marry demons!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kimsokrates:
In first pic,who is the man and who is the woman?Because i see two men.
the person in front is the lady I think .
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by chii8(f): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chaii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student / Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid / Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.