Stats: 3,179,460 members, 7,908,330 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:45 AM

12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS (29910 Views)

Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo / F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle / IG To Dismiss F-SARS Men Who Check Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by godwinkessi: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
budusky05:
PDP and opposition no go like this

This is not a party something. This guys have wasted lives nobody's happy about their existence unlike those days of pdp when apc celebrated every Boko haram attacks

Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by deebrain(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by Edoziesmart(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
deepwater:
Juts tell them to stay off succesful young boys abeg.
They are making any young fresh guy with a laptop and iphone become an endangered specie

Lastly, they should stop reading peoples mails on the street. Imagine sars asking a young gy why he has foreign contact on his whatsapp chat?
where you expecting him to chat with his village people only?
those motherf.ckers can make life miserable to we young internet hustlers.

That's how one stopped me one time in yenagoa and tagged me a yahoo boy even with a clear evidence that I showed to him that i'm a web and mobile developer.
#smh for those buffoons
I can't dress the way I want cus of sars wahala these days

Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by AngelicBeing: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
alonzoiv:
No matter how much you wash a pig, it will always go back to the mud. Anything Police in Nigeria, na lie.

Meanwhile, Police is your friend and bail is free (believe that at your peril).
Gbam tongue

Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by richeeyo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Apelex:
Why is this government so full of lies.
This FSARS have been their name since now. Because I have seen them wear FSARs uniform b4 now.

So deceitful .
you no go school
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by yazach: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Apelex:
This FSARS have been their name since now. Because I have seen them wear FSARs uniform b4 now.

So deceitful .

Picture or I don't believe
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by Alliteration: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why are they troubling us in this country...? SARS no work, na F-SARS den bring... We know their tricks... It means 'Failed-SARS'. Since nepa turn to PHCN, power don dey on hold.

Trust F-SARS for your own... I no trust them
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by thaoriginator: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Legalize weed. We are tired of running from bloodclaat Babylonian everything bloodclaat day pon di street.
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by chukwutope: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nigerian Civilians should share these 12 facts about SARS

1. If you see a SARS personnel, dump your wallet wherever you are - this act will be cheaper than surrendering it to SARS

2. If you see a SARS personnel, start recording - shit's about to go down

3. Only good SARS person is a ....

4. A better way to revamp SARS is by persecuting the crooked ones already in the system instead of adding an F to SARS

5. We know what F in FSARS stands for!

6. We would like to see SARS and Nigerian military face-off. Both have contempt for the Nigerian civilian

7. How to tell when a SARS officer is lying? Watch his lips move

8. Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an honest SARS officer and an old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a hundred dollar bill. Who gets it? The old drunk, of course, the other three are fantasy creatures.

9. What's the difference between a jellyfish and a SARS officer?
One's a spineless, poisonous blob. The other is a form of sea life.

10. How are an apple and a SARS officer alike?
They both look good hanging from a tree.

11. What do dinosaurs and decent SARS officers have in common?
They're both extinct.

12. What do you call 5000 dead SARS officers at the bottom of the ocean?
A good start!

Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by crazygod(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
FSARS suppose to be like American SWAT. Infact police shouldn't be holding automatic weapons like ak47 like say we dey war. A regular pistol, mace and a baton will do.
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by Centcanada: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
No be lie oooo. I no day I no day na 20k but if you are later found wanting, those land when your popsi get for village when day wants share for all the male child, if care is not taking, your own portion will be sold just to bail you from police net join all the lie lie allegation levelled on your head. Nigeria done expire since.
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by gift2xl: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Am watching

Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by frowland(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Apelex:

So deceitful .

I think you are the one confused and myopic. There is SARS and FSARS, one under state commisioners and the other under AIG's. Please check your facts carefully.
SARS have now been bundled back under FSARS. If you need further clarification, I'd be glad to assist, not that I care about the NPS.
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by Rindo69: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dress a pig up in a suit and give it a tie and whatever...it is still a pig.

All this does not solve the SARS issue. What the police needs is not dressing up, it needs institutional changes which go farther than adding an F and uniforms
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by Nelz77: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Politics of ethnicity aside

Osibanjo somehow is extremely tactical and very on point in most of his decisions

Hate aside.
Makachi
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by Gazzy88(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Apelex:

So deceitful .
maybe because you live in a cave or you've been mischievous about realities. For your info,prior to this time,federal SARS were different from state then till osinbajo collapsed them. Stop saying what you don't know
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by budusky05(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
godwinkessi:

This is not a party something. This guys have wasted lives nobody's happy about their existence unlike those days of pdp when apc celebrated every Boko haram attacks

Whose life, I do run into them, they do their normal search nd check and i leave, Nigerians don't like the truth.
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by holawhale333(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
All na Scam
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by chrizzyace: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
The VP should have ordered the IG to ban them from the roads, and stop harassing innocent people all in the name of stop and search.
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by popcykaylah(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Truth be told ..this miscreants have reduced in the streets of Lagos ..
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by nextstep(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Useless document of "facts". How will this prevent them from harassing people anyhow? I just tire for all this "rebranding" they've been doing angry
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by Apelex(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Gazzy88:
maybe because you live in a cave or you've been mischievous about realities. For your info,prior to this time,federal SARS were different from state then till osinbajo collapsed them. Stop saying what you don't know

so how am i mistaken if ther have been FSARS before now..i said i have seen FSARS before.
did you drink kunu this morning
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by tizzle(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Same Shiit... Different smell...
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by DieuDonee(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Saw some of them this evening in front of uniben ekenhuan campus with new uniforms
Re: 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS by laivwire(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
For those who are too lazy to squint read

1. The Nigeria police is committed to full compliance with the presidential directives on the overhaul of SARS.

2. The outfit will now be known as the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, (F-SARS).

3. All SARS Teams Nationwide have been collapsed under the new F-SARS with a commissioner of Police appointed to head F-SARS and report to the Inspector General of Police through the DIG, Department of Operations.

4. The Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad has been moved from the force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department to the Department of Operations, Force Headquarters, Abuja.

5. F-SARS is now saddled with the responsibility of fighting Armed Robbery and Kidnapping-related cases only.

6. New F-SARS commanders also appointed to operate in states and Zonal Commands and are to be accountable for actions of Personnel under them.

7. A new Standard Operational Guidelines and Procedures, and code of conduct for all FSARS personnel to ensure that the operations of FSARS is in strict adherence to the rule of law and constitutionally guaranteed rights of citizens; has been unveiled and being enforced in totality.

8. A committee of Senior Police officers, Technical Consultants (CSOs) has been setup to review and monitor the activities of FSARS under the new arrangement with the use of a custody Records Management system.

8. Human Right Desk Officers for FSARS in every State to take complaints from the public and forward same to Force Headquarters and not Commander FSARS in the state.

10. Henceforth, FSARS personnel will not perform stop and search duties except on distress call to respond to armed robbery and kidnapping offences only and they must appear in their police uniform with full identification pending the launch of new FSARS uniform with identity name tag by the Inspector General of Police for all FSARS Personnel throughout the country.

11. Periodic training program medical and psychological screening in collaboration with some Civil Society Organizations, (CSOs) local and international NGOs, and other Human Rights Organizations on core police Duties, observant of human rights and handling care and custody of suspects have been directed by the Inspector General of police for all Federal SARS personnel nationwide with immediate effect.

12. Members of the public who have any complaint in the past or present of violation of their rights by any SARS personnel anywhere in the country are to report via the following channels for investigation.

This one na lie oh cool

Meet Blessing Okoedion: Ex-prostitute, Sex Trafficking Victim, Now Saves Others / Egyptian Thief Steals Journalist's Phone During Live Broadcast (Video). / "Allahu Akbar": Gunmen Chant As They Raid Katsina Communities, Kill 6 People