Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,841 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Get 500MB MTN Free Data Via My MTN App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get 500MB MTN Free Data Via My MTN App (1024 Views)

How To Activate Glo WTF Social Bundle Plan, Get 500mb For N100 / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Download Mymtnapp And Get 500mb Free Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 500MB MTN Free Data Via My MTN App by Hoodexboi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
MyMTN app from MTN is offering FREE 500MB data to all customers, both old and new for chatting with friends, streaming videos, making video calls and even downloading all kinds of stuff you can imagine. This is an official data promo from MTN. Therefore, you don't need to have airtime on your account before you can get it done and it doesn't require IMEI tweaking. All you need is to download MyMTNApp.
The new Free Data Promo from MTN works on all MTN SIMs; the main thing that may prevent you from receiving the bonus is that if you have an active subscription, so for you to be eligible use the MTN Sim that doesn't have an active subscription.
The app that dug out the free megabytes (MyMTNApp) is just 15MB in size, so you still have up to 485MB to do petty things on the web.

How to Know Your Eligibility for this

Read more @
http://www.hoodexblog.com.ng/2018/08/get-500mb-mtn-free-data-via-mymtn-app.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Apple Offers $1m To Anyone Who Can Hack An Iphone / TECNO Camon 11s: Could This Be The Next Camon? #UnlockCAMission / Tecno F3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.