Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 (26473 Views)

Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party / Between Simi And Fan Who Said He Wished He Met Her Before Adekunle Gold / "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
jegz25:
They can have bf, gf at teenage years and be fuckin till they reach 30 or so after multiple abortions,but condenm northerners for marrying their girls at teenage age..before you say anything stupid, I have lived in the south I know what youngs indulge into.many drop out of secondary schools because they are carrying pregnancy

Will you keep kwayt angry Where do you know in South, We are not like the street urchins down North! carry your yeye fake analysis to Sambisa Forest where you belong.
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by AgbajeRichyBaba(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's a lie Haha Abeg
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by InMyOpinion(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
I have no hard facts but I believe many girls nowadays loose "It" at age 12-14
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by MeeLan: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Epistles of a morally derailed woman!
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by newdawn2017(f): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ugly & local simi.
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by IKennaGabriel(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
This girl spoil so early o
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
I just ate this girl
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by enemyofprogress: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
IKennaGabriel:
This girl spoil so early o
na ijebu girl, their pusssssy dey scratch dem right from the day they are born
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by toprealman: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
jegz25:
They can have bf, gf at teenage years and be fuckin till they reach 30 or so after multiple abortions,but condenm northerners for marrying their girls at teenage age..before you say anything stupid, I have lived in the south I know what youngs indulge into.many drop out of secondary schools because they are carrying pregnancy
When schoolmates do the 1 on 1 suntin, it is understandable. When your father and grandfather's mates are fighting over a little girl who cannot even spell mensuration let alone tell the colour of semen, that is yet to be justified.
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by Fuckboi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
your business :oyour business
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
she did not tell the whole story,she got fingered as well.....oniranu
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
This op nor get sense. Where she talk say she lose virginity? Ori awon bloggers yii ti wa daru finally.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by opssy95: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
I love her music
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by oluwasegun007(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's scary to imagine how tiny she'll look then..... D guy try.
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by double0seven(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
NuclearWeapon:
This op nor get sense. Where she talk say she lose virginity? Ori awon bloggers yii ti wa daru finally.

Not only bloggers. Many nairalanders comment like their heads have hit the floor and their senses got spoilt in the process.

Where in the damn article talked about or even suggested anything about virginity. Yes some foo.l is already saying "what kind of mother would this one turn out to be"

3 Likes

Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by Abduljabba(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
dapsoneh:
Nonesense! So u opened your wowo legs for a copper at the age of 13
see them!! They won't mind there business
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by jegz25(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
toprealman:
When schoolmates do the 1 on 1 suntin, it is understandable. When your father and grandfather's mates are fighting over a little girl who cannot even spell mensuration let alone tell the colour of semen, that is yet to be justified.
but your uncles, fathers and grandfathers are the ones raping these under age girls instead of marrying them
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na dem,(contour headers) early exposure is the reason why all their women smells with constant scratching downsouth.
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
dammy13:
Sweet-singing songstress, Simi has made another interesting revelation about her love life. The singer revealed how she met her first love at the tender age of 13, further stating that “it did happen”; alluding to losing her virginity to her first love.

The singer told The Sun News, “my first love? I met him when I was 13 and in SS1. I was just about to turn 14 and he just came to my school.”

How do you really explain that as a child? But it did happen, and he left my school after a while, so we drifted apart. Then we met somewhere again. We drifted apart again and then that was it.”

Simi went on to admit that she is currently in a romantic relationship with someone she hopes to eventually build a family with. She believes that should naturally be the outcome when one is emotionally invested in a love affair.

“Well, I hope he is the one because I don’t think relationships should just be for leisure. I can’t really speak for anybody but for me.” “If I am giving you an access to that part of my life then it has to be worth my while and worth his while as well. But I can’t force it though, if he is the one, fine and if not, fine“, she said.

http://kikiotolu.com/simi-reveals-how-she-lost-her-virginity/

my problem is the teenagers on nairaland. This offers a new vista of opportunity to plunge deeper into teenage promiscuity after Simi a celebrity started it they would say!
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
jegz25:

Don't mind the hypocrites - many of their girls are already expert leg openers by age 10 and regularly being serviced by a range of men from, their pastors to their own fathers; yet they have mouth to call us paedophiles.

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by stevups(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
dapsoneh:
Very intelligent person
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by CodeTemplar: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
codedgalaxy:
i didn't read what ever the fvck op wrote but what ever it is, it's shit and i dont give a damm
I like your style, no need justify you stance with lies. just state your stance.

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by emes2swt(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
/2MEtViE
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by daleehat: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
dapsoneh:

Just help me imagine this nonsense? and she is even proud saying it? just Negoduu
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by daleehat: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
Spoilt brat!!!!

I tell you bros
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by markusphilyx(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=adewumiopeyemi post=70720486]Alright tongue can you tell us. The meaning of love. When you were 13 years old then. . Aproko girl. grin grin
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by Toluhwanie(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
codedgalaxy:
i didn't read what ever the fvck op wrote but what ever it is, it's shit and i dont give a damm
Chaaaai........and you opened the page. What did you come here for? To use the remaining 0.23mb on ya phone abi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by Toluhwanie(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
One of the best songstresses...
Lmaooooo......you came here for g.blunders abi
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by toprealman: 4:33am On Aug 30, 2018
jegz25:
but your uncles, fathers and grandfathers are the ones raping these under age girls instead of marrying them
I totally understand why you are sounding defensive. Ja bless!
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by Gabbyraze(m): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2018
at 13,in ss1,that should be 2002,I remember the guy simi was liking,guess it was more of a crush..she was the most sought after sha...back then
Re: Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 by anigold(m): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2018
dammy13:
Sweet-singing songstress, Simi has made another interesting revelation about her love life. The singer revealed how she met her first love at the tender age of 13, further stating that “it did happen”; alluding to losing her virginity to her first love.

The singer told The Sun News, “my first love? I met him when I was 13 and in SS1. I was just about to turn 14 and he just came to my school.”

How do you really explain that as a child? But it did happen, and he left my school after a while, so we drifted apart. Then we met somewhere again. We drifted apart again and then that was it.”

Simi went on to admit that she is currently in a romantic relationship with someone she hopes to eventually build a family with. She believes that should naturally be the outcome when one is emotionally invested in a love affair.

“Well, I hope he is the one because I don’t think relationships should just be for leisure. I can’t really speak for anybody but for me.” “If I am giving you an access to that part of my life then it has to be worth my while and worth his while as well. But I can’t force it though, if he is the one, fine and if not, fine“, she said.

http://kikiotolu.com/simi-reveals-how-she-lost-her-virginity/

she for kukuma say 6 years iranu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Hits 20 Million Instagram Followers (Photo) / Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench / Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.