Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why I Dumped PDP For APC - Emmanuel Oduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dumped PDP For APC - Emmanuel Oduaghan (312 Views)

Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC - Emmanuel Oduaghan by Esewise(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
The former Governor of Delta State, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan, has deserted from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

In an announcement titled 'Proceeding onward To The Bigger Playing Field', the previous clarified why he defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the decision All Progressives Congress (APC) saying 'the hardest test for any pioneer in the Niger Delta since 1997 has been the issue of Peace and Security'.

Read text below....
esewise..com
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC - Emmanuel Oduaghan by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2018

(1)

Tuesday And Thursday Are The Best Moments Of Nigerian Politics In Nairaland / Jubilation in Umudiawa as Obasi Purchases Nomination Form, Set to Unseat Apugo / 2019: Could Sowore Be The Messiah Nigerians Have Been Waiting For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.