Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,108 members, 7,890,685 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

How I Make Money Online Via Domain Registration And Webhosting As A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Money Online Via Domain Registration And Webhosting As A Business (288 Views)

Shop For Your Essentials Online Via E Dey Shop Trade Fair / Start A Web Hosting And Domain Registration Business Today With N 10,000 / How To Apply For (GEEP) Market Money Online Via BOI Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Online Via Domain Registration And Webhosting As A Business by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2018
a straight line definition and also in a Business men or women understanding Is the buying/registration of domain names in a discounted units and price(varies) from Independent Domain Registrars and Reselling it directly or indirectly to clients and other Organizations in higher units and Price based on the agreed deed between the client and the 3rdparty dependent registrar. Today without much parables and Proverbs,I’m into this Business for years now till date as you are reading this Content now[believe me or yes because; if anyone takes him/herself to be something when they are nothing deceives themselves], so I’ve made up my mind to share this report with you in this eBook. Why so; since i benefit from it aforementioned, you may also benefit from it too if you sow the right seed in the right soil(do it wella). Domain names like you, i and your senior sister knows[loiz} are identity names or mediums used to identify or label, trace and locate specific websites online which has a suffix extensions such as: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info and the rest and the rest…… In this domain name registration business?, there are various and different kinda ways to go and patterns to head to, but without much bragging and boasting,

below are the Start up Foundation and First Start-up patterns i use:
=> I bought or Register a domain name(online identity name for my shop) for my domain registration website.

=> I Bought a reseller Webhosting from reseller panel and i register a web hosting where my website(online shop will be hosted).
=> Then i Installed an E commerce and billing software such which is whmcs.(you can run a search on Google for; “web billing software” and you’ll see as many as your eyes can be able to see because we all know that the eye is meant to see but it does not get filled with what it sees loi)!.

=> After Installing the whmcs Software to my domain via host, i Configured and Setup the billing software to be able to bill, issue out invoice, create account, manage services on my behalf why i do other things at other areas. I Personally use the “whmcs” because its nature and ways of operating is easy to customize and you can you can sell other awesome products and services like license, subscriptions, plugins, apps, software’s, website and many more(if you’ll start this biz with, Let me know your mind) and I’ll diligently assist you with whatever resources available at my end, I’m not wth you physically, but spiritually i am there with you now as you are reading this, As you can see how i am thinking.
So like me, you and that you elder brother over there knows; whosoever take heed of good instructions and advice into his life shall save him/herself from the adulterous man or woman, but he who despises the correction of a wise man hate his life.

So These are The Summary Go-about System, i used in running the business:

=>I Purchased a domain for my website.
=>I Ordered for a reseller web hosting which i will install my shop.
=>After getting the domain and web hosting from where pleases my heart, i linked them together(pointing my hosting name-servers to my domain). =>Then next As I earlier told you is to install a billing software; whmcs from the software scripts of my web app under the softaculous installer inside the cpanel dashboard of my webhosting by login on to my cpanel via my domain.com/cpanel.

=>What is Next now, the next now that i configured and setup the billing software in the way that suits my stomach,belle and intestine. loiz! among the recommended configuration setups are;
=>how you wanna accept payments from client(pay-pal, bank transfer etc),
=>the prices of your domains and hosting plan,
=>the recurrent price,
=>transfer price and others, =>Your contact details, about Page,
=>The minimum year domain names will be register and many more. In-fact, trying to list all the configurations area here is like sand in waters…LOI.
=>After that, next thing that comes into my medulla Oblangata is these; The marketing and advertising campaign, promotion, how to get people to know about my website and services and who to target based on my kinda payment i accept because then i have no valid/verified and normal-working pay-pal to be able to receive pay-pal fund, i target people within my environment that are not too far(Nigerian) because not all Nigerian also have pay-pal, but i believe 96% of we(Nigerian) have bank around us. So, Each Time Some body Orders for a hosting or Domain name from my billing websites[and i receive alert on mail], the website will redirect them to a checkout page to make payment, Once They have Successfully Paid for the Orders. I head on to godaddy and purchase their orders for them at a low and discounts using coupon codes. After purchasing the the order, i will create a new godaddy customer account using their account details they use to order that domain or hosting at my website and forward their domain/hosting order details to them via mail.

How do you see this kinda business?, this is one of my Major Income Stream online that Pays me Higher. Without further ado, If you are a Serious minded and interested business men/women that would also like to setup this kinda online business and earn some supportive income online while you engage yourself in other lucrative activities like this, this is for you. I Have a Package for you and the package contains:

*A Complete Domain registration and webhosting website[like the one i use] Running on a domain and Hosting for 12 Months.

*A guide[ebook] how to buy domains and cheap prices on godaddy.

*An Extra Tool; the whmcs software(with a lifetime lincense) web script and a Complete A-Z Guide managing the website like; adding products, domains, hosting, setting up payment gateways and many more….

But if Your type is the kind that always be ready to Learn but not taking action, then after reading this, go to your computer, locate the folder Destination of this link and Delete it for just like a man that looks at his appearance on the mirror and after went away, forget what he looks like is you who knows but don’t do. Finally in all labor profit a gain, but talking without action leads to poverty, an idle hands shall suffer hunger; but the hands a diligent maketh wealth, Anyone who Considers the sky will not sow and any who consider the cloud will not reap; so if you don’t sow?, how and what will you reap?, if you sow to reap?; what will you eat?.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Offers Two Savings Bonds At 11.36%, 12.36% For September / How To Build Solar Panel Training / German Shephard Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.