Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,989 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Princess Shyngle Reveals The Kind Of Man She Currently Needs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Reveals The Kind Of Man She Currently Needs (477 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Replies Fan Who Asked If She's Currently Dating Prince / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Reveals The Kind Of Man She Currently Needs by 19Ebisco: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Gambian Ghana-based actress, Princess Shyngle has said she is in need of a rich and generous partner because she believes it’s the duty of man to provide for his woman.

The controversial actress made the comment in a recent interview with Delay on ‘The Delay Show’, where she said she was tired of taking care of herself and would love to be with a rich generous man. She said:

“I’m tired of taking care of myself, lets just put it like that. I need someone to come and take care of me now. Whether he is rich or he’s successful all I want is for him to be a generous man because there are several rich men out there who are not generous.

That’s the duty of a man, you need to provide for your woman, you need to take care of your woman and you need to support her.”

The post appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/princess-shyngle-reveals-kind-of-man.html

Re: Princess Shyngle Reveals The Kind Of Man She Currently Needs by Oluromantic: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2018
I swear when I come back to this world the second time, na you I go marry
Re: Princess Shyngle Reveals The Kind Of Man She Currently Needs by neolboy(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2018
You don't have to be a liability to any man

Just say you need a man to cuddle you at night

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Throwback NYSC Photo Of Kizz Daniel / Joro Olumofin Reacts To Ladies Who Ask Guys For Iphone.. Instead As Of 500K / NYSC Penalties Decision:davido Abandoned Orientation Camp For US Musical Tour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.