Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,955 members, 7,883,339 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

In Love And In Pains - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love And In Pains (401 Views)

Mad In Love / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / A Game Of Love And Obsession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love And In Pains by Maaxialiyu: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2018
#IN LOVE IN PAINS

#Fiction

Do you love me? She asked Me

Yes I do; i replied her looking eager to defend my reasons for loving her

Well, that question came up the year I asked Stella out. I have always been a play boy. I don't date ladies up to 2 months because I believe I am too classic and polished. Na girls dey rush me as the popular slang goes.
The truth is I did not come from a wealthy home, neither am I a celebrity. I just consider myself to be lucky when it comes to matters that has to do with ladies. I have succeeded in dating over 15 ladies right from my year one, and fortunate enough all of them came from a wealthy family. I have received numerous gifts like laptops, phones and other valuables from these ladies. But the truth is, I don't even know what I really want from a lady.

I met Stella when I was in my 300 level back then at Nnamdi Azikiwe University �. She was a student of Medical sciences. She really sacrificed a lot for me. Most times whenever I am broke, she offer me her food just to make sure I am OK while she go hungry. She paid my school fees twice, and that act brought upon her a lot of troubles from her parents. Too many things to mention

But I was never the loyal type because I believe I can always get enough ladies according to my heart desires. I joke with her Emotions, sometimes I treat her like a nobody and a commoner. Her friends were angry with me because I do not have regard for their friend.

I still run after other Ladies and sometimes I introduce her to my side chick's as a common friend.

She was in Love and in pains. Most times she cry through out the night �

Aliyu is there anyway I am not playing my role well in this relationship? Stella asked me my faithful morning. But I did not reply her because she was just too perfect in all her doings but My village Witches did not allow me to see clearly

One fateful morning, Stella saw my chats with Chidimma and the content of the chat made her to cry all day.

No the pain is too much I can't bear it anymore, I am no longer interested in this relationship. I quit she said to me.

I did not take her threats serious because that was not the first time. She has always call the relationship a quit but at last she will still cry back to me.

But I was wrong on the issue this time around. 2 months later I did not hear from her, so I decided to mind my business because my pride will not allow me to beg her. Three months later, exam was around the corner, Chidimma who promised to give me my school fees, ended up failing me. I never knew that Chidimma was a runs girl. She was having up to 30 boy friends and I was theThe least person...

I wept when I noticed that Stella was indeed a diamond. I tried calling Stella but her number was switched off. I went to her lodge and I noticed she no longer live there. I tried moving on with my life but it was not possible, because the thought of Stella kept on flashing through my mind.

Ahhhhhhhhh what have I done to myself

That was when I realized that an Angel was missing in my life. My home boys asked me to move on but I couldn't. I was just worried about Stella's where about. All her friends denied knowing anything about her whereabout.

13 months later my Good friend called me. Hello Aliyu this is James

Ahhhh James I screamed. This one you are calling me with Foreign line, have you crossed over to yanki? I asked

Yes ooo James replied happily. All thanks to Stella he Added.

Which Stella I asked

Your Ex off course. She sponsored my Education abroad. Currently I am in London. I started dating her when you broke up with her, and she pleaded with her dad to sponsor my Education abroad. I said I should let you know as my real gee... James said to me. Say hello to Stella he added

I was still shivering while the phone was still placed to my ear. Immediately I heard Stella's voice I fainted

Don't be like me. Cherish what you have now. Don't be distracted because you might not find a replacement when such person leaves your life
Re: In Love And In Pains by rottennaija(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Reminds me of my own story, though this time is real. Been in a relationship for such a long time (that I basically forgot how to woo a girl, really). Have been this sort of loyal person, I love the girl, really really love her so much that even when  they were serious reasons to quit the relationship, I had looked for the one reason to  even with her. They were times when she threatened to quit the relationship over one issue or another, I being the one to ask her to reconsider, telling that I don't like her spirit of giving up too soon.

After years of relationship,  (started when I was in year 2 in school) at a time I have gotten a job  and was seriously making plans to marry her,  (though I always call, she always complained of me not sending text messages often, of chatting with her always, which I attribute to my shifting focus from being the romantic bf to what I would be in the future, a provider for the family)

Then about what years ago, I had started questioning my religious beliefs, ( born and grown a jw) I had started serious deep research, the kind a typical jw would be warned to stay away from and is scared, I read all material on could find hands on, both from Jws, other religion and former Jws. When I approached her with what I had discovered, she became scared, then warned me against it etc.

About 6 months ago, she quit the relationship, when I speak with her, I can sense resentment on her voice. She had left me. I cry, I cry and cry. Truth is, each time I remember her, I always cry.

After a while, I told her I have found someone else, that I would tell her to marry me, I was surprised, she became angry, that she was threatening me, hoping it would make me stop my independent research on jw teachings, I was stunned.

By this time, I had made up my mind, she could be a jw, I wasnt going to be. She could keep her religion, I would be a simple, honest, caring, good husband, without religious affiliations. Of course, to her, it was either I was a jw or no relationship.

About 6 months later, I asked her to return my keys, which she still had, I needed to move on with my life, which having the keys to my place was a serious part of. There again, I was shocked to my marrow, having the keys was what made me a part of her life, and she still wanted it. Anyway, I needed to move on, I needed the keys and I wanted to get it.

Today, I still have not seen the sort of girl I want. Part of me still love her, I groan in my spirit each time I remember her, I cry many times. But that was it, my past remains there, she was a great part of it, for I had basically build my young adult life around her, I had spent all of young adults life with her. But she is no more there.

In a years time or so, I'll get married, immediately I find my right kind of girl, one I will be proud of, a beautiful, good, nice, caring, intelligent and loving girl. I will marry her… I know she will be hurt when she see it, I will be hurt that she is hurt, but that is life. She made her choice, I will make mine. (though it seems difficult to woo a girl for me, as I had not been doing so for such a long time) The past will remain in the past, I cannot change it. I'm now focus on the presence, something I can work on, control and probably change.

(1) (Reply)

Adventures Of Tin Tin And Captain Haddock / In Need Of A Writer / Need A Quality Article For Your Website? Come In...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.