Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,094 members, 7,880,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest (8623 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands / Buhari To PDP, EU: El-rufai Spoke In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by ClassiqLegend(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
hmmm such is life,the right part nowadays dont usually have much support,untill the truth laminate to dem,dey began to repent,believe me nothing can spoil buhari's image cuz when u are honest it will be all written at ur face,but only d ones with good sight see it.sai buhari [b]hmmm such is life,the right part nowadays dont usually have much support,untill the truth laminate to dem,dey began to repent,believe me nothing can spoil buhari's image cuz when u are honest it will be all written at ur face,but only d ones with good sight see it.sai buhari [/b]hmmm such is life,the right part nowadays dont usually have much support,untill the truth laminate to dem,dey began to repent,believe me nothing can spoil buhari's image cuz when u are honest it will be all written at ur face,but only d ones with good sight see it.sai buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by Ijaya123: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
blackpanda:

Buhari was actually quoting the Supreme Court in Asari Dokubo vs. FRN...Dont mind useless pdp ipigs!

They are bunch of illiterates. Not to be taken serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by chigozie2018(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
This buhari again

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by FitnessHomme: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nopeace4dwicked:
Chronicles of APC blame game...

"16 years of the PDP"

"We are clearing the rot we met on ground"

"Blame Jonathan for our failure"

"PDP members in civil service are padding budget"

"Judiciary is corrupt. We need to invade them"

"Senate is not confirming our nominees"

"Saraki is slowing down our government"

They always have to blame someone for their incompetence.

so which of the points you mentioned is not true or affirmative !!

As much as meaningful nigerians mplore the govt to stop blame games but rather profer solution which is what we nid most ,, nothing changes the fact that those point are true

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
A lapse in the personal security of a president of any country is a lapse in the national security of that country.

That's why presidents are referred to as the first citizens.
where's that in d constitution?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by Valuexchange(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
blackpanda:
This is so pathetic and pdp needs to either wake up or shut up

What are your own policies?? what does pdp has to offer Each time pdp attacks buhari they only serve to make him more popular. Meanwhile the useless party pdp keeps falling into obscurity. 2019 never reach una don already lose half a dozen elections! smh

Criticising govt policies is part of the opposition business, this is not about party sir. It is about Nigeria, and Nigeria does not belong to Apc or Buhari.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by beegodson: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
This PDP always point fingers and talk negatively against Mr President, they have failed to realize that this is no strategy or means to get the people on their side.... instead it sky rockets PMB more to likes from the people because the more they speak negatively about PMB the more he closes the loop holes, learns from his mistakes and makes them right... PMB is a man of the people he has no business subjugating his interest.
The PDPs are just attention seekers.. these PDPs will be shocked by APC Victory come 2019!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by keneck1: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
phase1:
WHAT BUHARI WILL DO IF HE WINS SECOND TENURE.

Politicians are usually very ruthless during their second tenure because they have nothing to lose and no longer need your vote. Buhari takes ruthlessness to another height as we have all seen. If buhari gets a second tenure. He will...

- Be very ruthless with the media, many journalists will be either jailed or killed.

- He will clamp down on social media, and take away the only voice the people have to say the truth to power.

- Bye Bye to your freedom of Information and expression.

- State sponsored gestapo-styled assasinations will be the other of day. Buhari hates the judiciary and thinks the courts are useless. He believes in arbitrary arrest, detention and extrajudicial killing by the executioners in the executive.

- Buhari will Arrest more Judges and even suspend the constitution.

- Nigerians will gnash their teeth in 2019 if buhari wins again.

OK thanks for the info but Buhari till 2023
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by Kwamecron(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Edoloaded:

shut the fvck up
e pain am
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by BunmiSkye: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
PDP is more confused now than ever,they are so pathetic and their thoughts are not aligned with their act.hence,the reason why they like attacking baseless points.What are your own policies?? what does PDP have to offer Each time PDP attacks buhari they only serve to make him more popular. Meanwhile the useless party PDP keeps falling into obscurity. 2019 is still abit far away but their insecurities are reflecting already
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by maxiuc(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:

Birds of a feather.
confuses the onwer
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by Shukazu: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ijaya123:
The court is there to settle this.

PDP should find something more important to do. Only their gullible followers will mastubate over this inconsequential statement.

Do guys really know the dangerous cycle Buhari is heading Nigeria to?

Do you realize that Former president Jonathan could have refused to concede the presidential polls results under the pretext of "national interest"?

And here someone who benefited from same rule of law is telling you is not the ultimate?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by GSA01: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Secondus is a good politician no doubt, but he keep mixing it up, If you want to criticize, it should be base on fact, not on some talks that is based on hate . Dont we know that in this country, bread winners of homes died as a result of diversion of funds made to procure arms..
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by luizpippo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
A lapse in the personal security of a president of any country is a lapse in the national security of that country.

Ayham not understanding you o
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by lebete3000: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2018
zinnyzee:

I can't wait for those melon seeds on your chest to germinate and ripen, so that I can pluck or harvest them!

Abeg na who get that Sam Loco meme... grin grin grin
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by Splashme: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari thinks his vindictive interest is about national security

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2018
lebete3000:

I can't wait for those melon seeds on your chest to germinate and ripen, so that I can pluck or harvest them!

Abeg na who get that Sam Loco meme... grin grin grin
If i say i should talk bayi, they will say i'm insulting elderly person.

Just tell me where the sense is, in this trash that you wrote?
Eranko buruku
Re: PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest by lebete3000: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
zinnyzee:
If i say i should talk bayi, they will say i'm insulting elderly person.

Just tell me where the sense is, in this trash that you wrote?
Eranko buruku

A rose has grown thorns!

Yet I wee still harvest you! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Some Public Commentators Make Baseless Assertions / Budget Padding: Jibrin Disowned By 10 Principal Officers / This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.