Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (52282 Views)

I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Orpe7(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
The bridge doesnt make sense
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Kabaka100: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
kenonze:
Doesn't make any sense

Probably na africaman designed it
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Kabaka100: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Leun:
What is the rational behind this bridge? Government here are supposed to make things easier for her citizens. Simple and not clustered.

Check out my signature.

because more confusion more money into the pocket of those in govt. Lack of logical thinking and execution of projects is been killing Africans since independence. Its called intellectual laziness
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Kabaka100: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lilimax:
Very ugly! embarassed
Abeg why dem use that ugly looking green roof? undecided

Na because they love nigeria in reference to our flag
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Kabaka100: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
CaptainFM1:
This is the kind of rubbish we build in this country.....Nothing like town planning at all!

If oyinboman no teach them how dem go do am sef. Thats why oyinbos dey call africaman the laziest human race because an average africanman dey intellectually lazy
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Kabaka100: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Dirty and disorganised shithole, everywhere looks disgusting.
To plan and clean their shithole cities is a rocket science to them.
Smh and joke of a country!

If oyinboman no teach them how dem go do am sef. Thats why oyinbos dey call africaman the laziest human race because an average africanman dey intellectually lazy
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by hotspec(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
I crossed ds bridge yesterday. the funny thing is that there are ds para military men with koboko, u dare not cross d road. u Must use d bridge
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Kabaka100: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
WinningSun:

show me anywhere in the world where there's lift attached to a pedestrian bridge in any part of the world. even in almighty USA.

Actually, thats a good idea to have a lift that'll make it easy for old and disabled people to use the bridge and it makes good design sense. Also we can teach t oyinbos that it makes sense to have it 4 for any pedestrians bridge.
Please note, ur state just shows u have some kind of inferiority complex towards oyinbos. U may not agree with me but think about it, Africans dont have to be follow follow all the time to whatever oyinbos are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by babadeee(m): 2:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Lol cheesy cheesy that is my area oo grin grin the Gov want to kill us with trek on that bridge, when ever you are in Panseke it's a must you climb it if you want to cross to the other side if not Police will arrest you cheesy
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by shotuns: 3:38am On Aug 31, 2018
You are so funmy. Do you think this is Just a bridge to pass and buy popcorn ? It was built for pedestrian crossing the road carelessly to avoid been hit by passing cars. It is actually very convenient and it takes you down directly to the other side of the road without worry. I am sure you know that .
And the statement that nobody will pass or climb or use the bridge is myopic in nature. You can visit the bridge and decides not to use it. I am very sure you will know the difference between teachers cane and a soldier's horse whip.

haykes:
Waste of resources how many people would climb it
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2018
yelei:

true talk cos d only tin making sense hia is ur pisho

Lol.
Spoilt child

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Kabaka100:

Actually, thats a good idea to have a lift that'll make it easy for old and disabled people to use the bridge and it makes good design sense. Also we can teach t oyinbos that it makes sense to have it 4 for any pedestrians bridge.
Please note, ur state just shows u have some kind of inferiority complex towards oyinbos. U may not agree with me but think about it, Africans dont have to be follow follow all the time to whatever oyinbos are doing

you mean me having inferiority self-esteem. if you see me physically you will be intimidated.

now going back to the topic. I never said it is a bad idea.
all I said was that the commenter should produce evidence if such in other climes which he did.
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Kabaka100: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
WinningSun:

you mean me having inferiority self-esteem. if you see me physically you will be intimidated.

now going back to the topic. I never said it is a bad idea.
all I said was that the commenter should produce evidence if such in other climes which he did.

Woow!.......to ur giant physique...lol!.....ok, maybe i missed ur piont but my main point is that we should alwats look up oyinbos b4 we do our own thing. With all the phds and 1st classes we produce every year, we should some of the most powerful hitech industries in the world today, but otherwise is that case despite all the natural resources that God bestowed on us
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by kennyz93(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
True yarn, na still Africa Mentality
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by arrestdarrester: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
shotuns:
See bitterness, even if it is copied at least it solves a problem, it was constructed for a reason and not for decoration. your likes can't see good things and appreciate it, if not done you will still complain. I am not native of this state but I had my childhood and grew up here, the state has never witness a rapid development like this in the last 20 years. You can visit and see for yourself.
Have you ever walked on the bridge or had a first hand experience? Now tell us which pedestrian bridge in Lagos was copied and post pictures or video here for us to see.

Berger Pedestrian bridge. Secretariat Pedestrian bridge Alausa. You won't see folks crossing the roads under these bridges like what you can see in the picture of this bridge of confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.