Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,301 members, 7,881,106 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

“I Had Sex With Your Husbands”7yr-old Girl Tells Neighbour’s Housewives In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Had Sex With Your Husbands”7yr-old Girl Tells Neighbour’s Housewives In Lagos (560 Views)

Shocking...he Raped The !7yr Old Girl 4times, 30mins Later His D!ck Got Missing / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Had Sex With Your Husbands”7yr-old Girl Tells Neighbour’s Housewives In Lagos by linx123: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Police at the Gender Section of the Command have arrested two men for allegedly defiling a seven old girl. It has been discovered that two married men continually had sex with the 7-year-old girl in their compound in Lagos and the girl has confirmed this to their wives.

The suspects, Mr. Osuntunbo Dare, 42 and Idowu Gbolahan, 29, who live at Sanusi Street in Shomolu, Lagos, both sexually abused their neighbour’s daughter separately without any knowledge that they were both doing the same thing. The abuse which began in 2017 with Dare continued and Gbolahan joined in 2018 until the girl’s mother suspected, checked her private part and found out her daughter had been defiled.

It was at this point that the girl opened up and fingered Dare and Gbolahan as the culprits.

Investigation revealed that Dare was the first to begin assaulting the girl in 2017. Then in 2018, Gbolahan joined to rape the girl on multiple occasions. Both men threatened the girl not to reveal their actions to anyone.

Dare and Gbolahan were arrested after the matter was reported to the police at the Gender Section of the Command, P.M. Express reports. Their wives .....https://janefblog.com/3568-2i-had-sex-with-your-husbands-7-year-old-girl-tells-neighbours-housewives-in-lagos/

Re: “I Had Sex With Your Husbands”7yr-old Girl Tells Neighbour’s Housewives In Lagos by Uteghe(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
IPOB has infected Lagosians?

(1) (Reply)

SAD: Male Nurse Allegedly Rapes Pregnant Woman / Suspected Kidnapper Stoned To Death In Abuja For Stealing 3-year-old Child (vid) / Nigerian Couple Arrested In Italy For Trafficking; Money, Gun, Charms Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.