Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,160 members, 7,880,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) (77487 Views)

Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) by gare(f): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
itspzpics:
Popular Singer Tekno and Lola rae shares first adorable photo of their daughter, more cute photos of baby surfaced online recently.

She's cute.

Gist from praize news

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/cute-photos-tekno-lola-rae-daughter/

WE WOULD NEED THE GOVT FOR A NEW LAW TO STOP ALL THIS BABY MAMA AND BABY DADDY STUFF, BECAUSE THE RATE THIS OUR GENERATION IS GOING IN YEARS TO COME I DONT THINK THERE WILL BE ANY MARRIED COUPLE, ALL WE WOULD BE SEE IS JUST SINGLE MOTHERS EVERYWHERE. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Aww, biriful!
Hello.
Re: Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
gare:

WE WOULD NEED THE GOVT FOR A NEW LAW TO STOP ALL THIS BABY MAMA AND BABY DADDY STUFF, BECAUSE THE RATE THIS OUR GENERATION IS GOING IN YEARS TO COME I DONT THINK THERE WILL BE ANY MARRIED COUPLE, ALL WE WOULD BE SEE IS JUST SINGLE MOTHERS EVERYWHERE. grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol,.the law should go and work on marriage itself (cost of marriage in the country affordable means of living),.this one seems cost effective (she works and take care of the baby and her self while the man sends in money for the baby grin) also limits or eliminates too much sense of entitlement from the ladies side allowing the men to live longer undecided
Re: Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) by Alwaysking: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tekno made her a full time babymama
Re: Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) by AlienStar: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
this baby mama trend sucks! celebrities don't value marriage these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) by Alaadin(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hmm bia!!.. what I'm I seeing. ?
Tekno over yellow, Lola over yellow,
I come Dey see future melanin kid.
Tekno better go and do dna bcoz that turtle head called Davido no get joy, considering how close he was with this Lola gal.

All that yellow na cream ooo shocked
Re: Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) by SensaGreene: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
She looks so beautiful, just like her mama. 2018 Ember brides to be, kindly take advantage of our ongoing bridesmaid dress promo.
http://instagram.com/sensagreene

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) / Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.