Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

What's Your Sincere Opinon On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Sincere Opinon On This (711 Views)

Never Let Opinon Of Another Man Jeopardize Your Success,grab Any Of These And T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by cassidyjosh(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hi am Cassidy and i have been dating this girl for quite a while now, she seems good and really loves me but there are things about her that i really don't like, she finds it hard to say sorry when she is at fault, she can argue with me and just hurl words at me without fear. when ever we have a fight she can look at me straight in the eyes and say mean and hurtful things to me and when i make her see how hurt i am and i initiate apologies that's when she responds and maybe say sorry. she likes to check my phone all the time and gets angry when i receive calls from female even when i have noting to do with them. she on the other hand receives tons of call from guys and she expects me to be cool with it. she says no one can tell her what to do and that is true because to an extent she only does what she feel like doing, she drinks and i don't drink sometimes she comes home drunk and throws up on the bed and i always end up cleaning it. please i need candid opinion on this and the way forward. thanks
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by Homeboiy: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Some have head but them no get sense

Make use of the brain God gave you now

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by Next2Bezee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
She doesn't love you anymore;
she doesn't respect you anymore;
she takes you for granted;
she probably thinks that she's doing you a favor by going out with you, and
she probably cheats on you.

All these tend to happen when you tolerate too much from a person—especially females—in the name of love. You always back down during arguments, so she never feels bad insulting you. You may have had good intentions for her and your relations, but you are now a WIMP to her. Trust me, there is nothing you will say that will get through to her. She already sees you as nothing.

Advice: Man up, and break up with her. When her head clears after her insults, and she sees that no one else would tolerate the crap that you did, she will come running back.

If you accept her again, you are on your own. Let her go, now. Trust me; the sooner the better.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by TOSIN116: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
What the heck?
leave her and
MOVE ON! angry
she will learn lesson.

Don't forget
thank me later. wink

or take the alternate route.

Of preaching or advising her and keep praying for her till she changes. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by izaray(f): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
You two are not into a relationship biko
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by MissRaine69(f): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
cassidyjosh:
Hi am Cassidy and i have been dating this girl for quite a while now, she seems good and really loves me but there are things about her that i really don't like, she finds it hard to say sorry when she is at fault, she can argue with me and just hurl words at me without fear. when ever we have a fight she can look at me straight in the eyes and say mean and hurtful things to me and when i make her see how hurt i am and i initiate apologies that's when she responds and maybe say sorry. she likes to check my phone all the time and gets angry when i receive calls from female even when i have noting to do with them. she on the other hand receives tons of call from guys and she expects me to be cool with it. she says no one can tell her what to do and that is true because to an extent she only does what she feel like doing, she drinks and i don't drink sometimes she comes home drunk and throws up on the bed and i always end up cleaning it. please i need candid opinion on this and the way forward. thanks
You already know the answer why do you procrastinate. She is unmarried how do you think she will be when she is wifed up? Come on man!
Shame on you for cleaning up a grown ass women’s sick it’s not like she is unwell she drank too much she needs to know her limits when it comes to drinking finally you are also at fault
You have “allowed” things to get to this stage by enabling this juvenile behaviour.
So she has you by the balls what do you want to do about it?
Complain?
Grow a pair!
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by 912(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
cassidyjosh:

and you are still with this girl, may I ask why? Sometimes I wonder if some people really have sawdust in their skull
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by Nobodys(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Drama queen spotted.....these ones like quarrel pass fight....

Wait, she gets drunk and throws up.....eeeewwwww...... What's wrong with her?, Y did she drink so much?. sure it's not cause of emotional stress or something.....Biko if that's the case handle her with care as she is trying to seek solace in achohol..... people like that get easily depressed buh if that ain't the case, you know what to do
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by ikeno(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
I wonder why some people like being in an unhealthy relationship. it is clear that you both are not suitable for each other. you trying to keep the relationship going to your own detriment.

best you let her go
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by tayo85: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by Bluezy13(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
tayo85:

Hey!!

Come and carry your period.
Later you'll complain it's missing.
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by Bluezy13(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
tayo85:

Hey!!

Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by Bluezy13(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
It is well.
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
She has you on a leash, she's manipulating you emotionally, those kinds are the worst to be with. That's not love, she doesn't love you, free yourself
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by Famousqueen(f): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
you're on a long thing
Re: What's Your Sincere Opinon On This by tayo85: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2018
you are mad
Bluezy13:

Hey!!

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Pics : Groom Carries His New Bride As The Bride Show Off Her Ring / Common Kiss, She Can't Give Me. Come In Please / What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.