Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,360 members, 7,947,588 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] (27725 Views)

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / BREAKING : Senate President Saraki Finally Steps Down / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Angelawhite(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
buharitill2023:
Hahahahahahahahaha,
What a world we found ourselves.
So these criminal want to be the president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.
What an insult to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.

Thief saraki said he build railway,
A man that could not pay workers for years as governor and he stole innocent people hard earned money in societal bank.

the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist should get this fact that the best president has reduced poverty from more than 100m in 2014 to 87m in 2016.

As you can see, everything thief saraki said is against him.
Especially In number 6,7,8,11,and 13. Will be use against him.

If thief saraki win buhari in kwara I will give up.
We will vote a goat over Buhari
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by omoelerin1: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Obito555:
Only in Nigeria/Africa will a criminal still want to be president or other higher post even when he/she has milk the country dry.
How do you know he is a criminal?. Well, I don't know your own definition of a criminal, when you believe saraki is a criminal but Buhari, tinubu & co are not criminal.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by bluecircle470: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmm he omitted the part where it was written that he wants to siphon the economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by AdeniyiA(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
GoodMuyis:
I do like Saraki's Nature and Gentleness, but handing Nigeria into his hand is a subject of debate
You mean his outward display of gentle and unassuming nature? That man is a very dangerous man..
All along while reading i was asking myself this question, how will a man who singlehandedly ran down a small sociate generale bank run a big nation like Nigeria?
I don't want Buhari, Saraki, Atiku... these people should go and rest for God sake.
Can't the likes of Osinbajo, Sowore, ... lead us?
Why these recycling? I am fed of youth docility in this nation undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by GetCofOProperty: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
blujoi:
I so wish PDP can nominate saraki as their presidential candidate and then his delusion will be thoroughly cleared. Orisirisi!!!
He has his right as a citizen, but I need him to first clear his name from all his antecedents. You may say the judiciary has absolved/acquitted him but I believe people are not totally fools.

You may want to check our signature below and refer quality contact (who need, can and willing to acquire/buy) to us by getting in touch. We reward handsomely for this being a reputable people of integrity.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by NorthernSerene(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
lastmanstandn:
2015 defections was NEVER about Nigeria. It was about the individuals, particularly those battling against political irrelevance and the retirement that comes afterwards. I’d rather keep PMB.
Man to be frank you dey sharp o if others are like you we for don go far o. God bless you man. Long life, remain smart for ever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Benekruku(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saraki should please STFU!

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by bjnice(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Looks like you need a mental evaluation cuz you just showed an slowpoke has a better IQ than you do.. Who d FCK is Fatai.. Abi na garri you drink all day today?... I am talking about power brokers in Kwara you telling me Ahmed Fatai. E be like say your delusion na first grade.

Mr Man, it seems u are politically grounded in Kwara politics, biko mu, in one sentences name any relevant politician in Kwara politics, not to talk of power broker. I give you options to name from the opposite gan.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by isaacology3000(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Keep it on my leader
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by writeprof(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sorry, I prefer to read a short story instead of this lies.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by SolutionMee: 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Almost all youths love this man
You have our votes already
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by anigbajumo(m): 1:20am On Aug 31, 2018
raumdeuter:
Thank you Saraki for joining the race for presidency and please dont step down

I dont want to hear that after a failed presidential bid you ran to compete for Senate again

Come and test your popularity abeg

Please when is the deadline for Senatorial candidates So that when Saraki and Kwankwanso fails they cant go back to Senate

If the election is free and fair,kwakwanso will be emerged as the winner, just screenshot this nd c...
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by desiji: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2018
same ol same ol
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Riunite1: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2018
so is this what all the drama and blackmails.
it is only in Nigeria where we have people with questionable and unacceptable CV like a medical doctor becoming an Managing director of a bank and after that he looted the bank and folded it,became a special assistant to the president and contributed nothing to grow the nation became a governor and could not pay salaries even when there was enough. this man is a joker saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Explains Why Senators, Including Opposition Members, Fear Suspension / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.