Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,913 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting (26047 Views)

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by GetCofOProperty: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Passovile:
See youths washing down fellow youth... Even if he wouldn't win, at least let's encourage him.. If a youth wants to become a LG chairman sef, this tongue lashing coming from fellow youth is enough discouragement.
This is a good development. We now have courageous Nigerian Youths who can challenge the political cabal who have been ruling, oppresing and impoverishing this nation for a long while, and inded make them run for their money.

You may want to check our signature below and refer valuable buying (able and willing) contact to us by getting in touch. We reward handsomely for such referral/recommendation being professionals of integrity and a reputable firm.
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by olajizz01(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
people wey no fit win in thier street. they have no party structure in over 33 states , they did not participate in ekiti and the bye elections . They shud be banned from wasting our time abeg. bloody fools
Rome was not built in a day,they are doing this not because of 2019 election but future election,no one can tell what the future holds,Buhari contested several times b4 he eventually won,pls,dont discourage them,afterall we are the one clamouring for youth,winner never quit and quitter never win.

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Ballmer: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I am soo disappointed. Kingsley Moghalu has the biggest chance of pulling this off
Is that because this one is not Igbo. Your forefathers have been disappointed in everything Nigeria from time memorial n in such disappointment your generation yet unborn will come to wallow as you have also confessed suffering the same fate.

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by seunmsg(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
He's the most popular among the three of them. I wish him the very best.

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ballmer:

Is that because this one is not Igbo. Your forefathers have been disappointed in everything Nigeria from time memorial n in such disappointment your generation yet unborn will come to wallow as you have also confessed suffering the same fate.
Calm down bros. All i said is that Kingsley Moghalu would have been a better pick and next think you pour all this insult and hate towards an entire region. Dont i have a right to opinion? Did you see any hint of tribalism in my post? I feel like cursing you, but i have summoned strength to let it go.

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Arkayn: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
chronique:
Sowore,Durotoye and Moghalu can best be described as the three musketeers. Young men who want to be president but aren't patient enough to learn the ropes of how Nigerian politics works and how they can go about it.

‘Young Men’? These are young men?
You are a brainwashed, complete and total idiot!
Why should they learn the way Nigerian politics works? Is Nigeria or it’s crappy politics working for anybody? Use your brain, man!

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by chronique(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Arkayn:

‘Young Men’? These are young men?
You are a brainwashed, complete and total idiot!
Why should they learn the way Nigerian politics works? Is Nigeria or it’s crappy politics working for anybody? Use your brain, man!

Idiots like you without a functional brain would just quote people without even reasoning for a second and comprehending what you read. Politics is not a topic for the daft;you should learn to ask questions when you don't understand things rather than rushing to type gibberish.

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Unity19(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
The only way this guy will stand a chance is if the election is done on Instagram or Twitter, let us even put rigging and malpractices aside, in what part of the world do you wake up one morning without holding any political office before, having any political experience or being a billionaire and think because you can string one or two big english words together you deserve to be president? Somebody that cannot even get up to 1000 votes in his community talk less of the main source of votes(The North)..... angry

Fact!
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by earnvest: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
I stand with Sowore though.

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by earnvest: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Nigerianiski: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
chloride6:
grin grin grin grin grin

Vote for a motivational speaker at your peril grin grin
Lol... but why not chief??
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by bameyi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sowore is not part of PACT let's be clear. And more over PACT is not a political party they are aspirants who are loyal to their party affiliation.
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by TheStarsAlign: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
May the force go with you #FelaDurotoye #ANN #TheGiantMustRiseAgain

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
geometricaxis:

and yet he couldnt defeat Durotoye in ordinary closed door meeting?
You are sounding like u are not a Nigerian. The word most competent is despised in this country
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by wallbuilder(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fantastic news
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Fela Durotoye emerged as the alternative candidate at the PACT meeting.

PACT (Presidential Aspirants Coming Together) is a coalition formed by certain presidential aspirants ahead of the 2019 election. Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu, and Yele Sowore formed this coalition as a way of building a United front for a better Nigeria.

Source:http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/30/fela-durotoye-emerged-as-the-alternative-candidate-at-the-pact-meeting/
Kingsely Moghalu cannot be a part of this nonsense. FAKE NEWS...grin
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

You are sounding like u are not a Nigerian. The word most competent is despised in this country

I dont understand your point. You said he's the most likely to topple Buhari and I said he couldnt even win the nomination amongst his own peers, what does that have to do with competence?

Understand something, winning an election in Nigeria is not about personal competence. it's not about your Cv it's about getting people to vote for you and if in his little corner he couldn't even get the nomination from people who speak his language, how will he get Almajiris to vote for him?

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Walelavender(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
The problems lies in the grassroots and acceptance by a divisive nation. I spoke with some crop of youth yesterday about the aspirants from 'PACT', and was shocked how none of them couldn't identify anyone of them.

This could have been the best to happen to Nigeria as power will be moving away from the corrupt political class but Nigeria? cool

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Fela Durotoye emerged as the alternative candidate at the PACT meeting.

PACT (Presidential Aspirants Coming Together) is a coalition formed by certain presidential aspirants ahead of the 2019 election. Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu, and Yele Sowore formed this coalition as a way of building a United front for a better Nigeria.

Source:http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/30/fela-durotoye-emerged-as-the-alternative-candidate-at-the-pact-meeting/
this guy's wants to use motivational sense for all the older folks. As in "YOUNITED" this one no be America ohhh!
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by lereinter(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
the only fela i know
fela anikulapo

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
chloride6:
grin grin grin grin grin

Vote for a motivational speaker at your peril grin grin
Exactly my perspective! You think you'd make a good president just because you are a motivational speaker?
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by bobnatlo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I am soo disappointed. Kingsley Moghalu has the biggest chance of pulling this off
Moghalu to me is more of a technocrat/professional than a true leader/politician
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by slimfit1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jesse25:

Shut up dere
Your buhari DAT has d biggest fire nah hospital be him second house nonsense angry

I have Sowore abeg who be Buhari?
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by slimfit1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Basketmouth2019:

That's the problem with Nigerians. Why can't we vote for candidates with clean slate? Together, lets give him the fire needed. He remains my best option so far. In fact, he's the reason why I'm voting in next year's election.

We don't need someone that is selected to suite elders sorry. Sowore all the way.
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by iskay1971: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
We clamored for Younger politicians, they emerge and several of us (whether working for the old cargos) begin to condemn them again. As if the old cargos are not seeing the way the emerged ones are being castigated.
Sowore is condemned by some while Monghalu, Saraki, Tambuwa and Co are in hatred book of many. The production of Fela Durotoye among "co-aspirants" as alternative president is unplesant to many. Why? It is as if the spell on Nigeria is getting stronger as people who supposed to appreciate positive move (the kind that has never happened before) by the youth have started writing against Fela. Let us support the younger people who are willing to soldier the responsibility of leadership.

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by lereinter(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
amongst 3 candidate they couldnt even pick the most competent
who are the voters
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
The only way this guy will stand a chance is if the election is done on Instagram or Twitter, let us even put rigging and malpractices aside, in what part of the world do you wake up one morning without holding any political office before, having any political experience or being a billionaire and think because you can string one or two big english words together you deserve to be president? Somebody that cannot even get up to 1000 votes in his community talk less of the main source of votes(The North)..... angry
if we talk dem go ban us for whatsapp
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
WhiteApple:
I wish Nigerans can give this young vibrant people a chance
so we should vote for jokers by force
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
unitysheart:
Dead on Arrival.

The less educated north has locked down this country.

Splitting the country is the way forward.
Oya split it with your mouth na
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Basketmouth2019:

That's the problem with Nigerians. Why can't we vote for candidates with clean slate? Together, lets give him the fire needed. He remains my best option so far. In fact, he's the reason why I'm voting in next year's election.
when you want to do surgery pick youth with clean slate that has no clue about slitting your throat
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Gbam!! This is what people have refused to understand.
The whites that handed power over to them, also gave them the key to hold it as long as they want, and that is "MONEY".. Helping them to lay oil pipe Al the way from south south to North. undecided
Broad day light robery

and what did ordinary 20,000 militants do with the mumu pipeline

When last did the pipe supply product

Oyinbo did not give them any key

We d Yoruba did by not letting biafra go
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
nzechu:
although i agree with you, as there seems to be an unwritten culture of making presidents from past political holders, but I also think we should support new entrants into the political sphere rather than continue complaining about the ills of our current political stock
they should give us something to support instead of grammar and ageism

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Lagos Apc Governorship Candidate Sanwo Olu(photos) / 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. / Garba Shehu: Using Tax From Herdsmen, Farmers To Subsidise Petrol Unfair