Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (41816 Views)

Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Appili(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2018
Get in touch with me and we deal on the matte,
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by mezarddinny: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2018
now they will say igbo men don't beat women

igbos are big liars
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by babaireti(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2018
I know ! it is them and their party ,it can only happen among them.
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by JacksonOyibo: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Ugosample(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I stopped believing these kind of stories the day a 13 year old girl living with my mother poured hot water on her face n went to school to tell her teachers that my mum poured hot water on her.
it's no news that a lot of women play all these kind of tricks to achieve clandestinely aims.

That's why till the news is verified, I don't just jump into conclusions and believe whatever.

1 Like

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmmmmm international business woman using iphone and techno phone shocked shocked. Say the truth o!
1. Did you collect anything from him and then turn around to reject him?
2. Did you go about gossiping him in a bid to show class after you had turned him down?
Those of you in a hurry to castigate the man to think twice. Stay tuned for the full version before you draw conclusions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / Kogi Police Arrest Attackers Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.