Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,805 members, 7,930,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido (67027 Views)

Nedu Wazobia Shares Throwback Pictures (NYSC, Corper) / Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido Finally Reveals / Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Bluffly: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
His concern
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Mayowa1056(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:
Nawa!

Very soon when you Google search NYSC 2018, na Davido picture go come out. I pity im state corps members wey be plan to shine this service year. embarassed embarassed
.. Is already on Google ooo...
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido is basically doing what he shud, people be calling it strategy and plans for politics. Well dats normal for anybody who feels he has such interests I see no big deal in this.
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by eazisky(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yinmu , na them de rush am
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Akpacha(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'm still asking, is this guy going to b walking around camp with his bodyguards?
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Rockstar07: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
What about is US your slated for August 28 to September 8? I’m sure he’ll be at the Airport enroute to US. Camp Rule ko PPA Law ni
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by dlaw70(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
How about someone like me that writes only political articles
HazzanTazzan:
Passion? Really?

Ok I'm gone ...

1. Are you a music producer and can compose good music, ssrsound dot comm is hiring music producers (20) to handle beat compositions (long term contract)...

2. Are you a proficient article writer ?

3. Are you a skilled graphics designer ?

4. Are you able to copy and paste tasks?

Simply visit ssrsound dot comm and fill the contact form at the bottom of the page ...
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by autonomous22: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
I no sure say Davido go gree stay that camp reach one week...
meanwhile, that girl for dat picture don already spoil her NYSC cap.
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Henro123: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
More baby mamas for him at d Nysc camp, congrats
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by fvck(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
sexiestharam:
Davido is actually a very smart dude. It's possible that he might contemplate running for a political office in future. He has the influence, the popularity and the love from Nigerians. With an NYSC certificate, nothing can stop him.

If na so then Pasuma for be President
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Biggers82(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
dammy13:
Popular singer, Davido has revealed why he registered for the one-year mandatory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC.

Recall that social media was recently abuzz with reactions after the ‘OBO’ crooner shared photos of himself in NYSC uniform after his registration at the Lagos NYSC camp on Tuesday.

The popular artiste again on Thursday caused a stir at the Iyana-Ipaja orientation camp as he drove his white Mercedes Benz GLE 450 marked POLICE PF 413SPY into the camp.

The ‘OBO’ crooner, upon signing his oath of allegiance form, told newsmen at the NYSC camp that he registered for the scheme due to his strong passion for NYSC.

He also promised to adhere to camp rules and regulations.

He said: “As a young age Nigerian, I would not want to miss the opportunity to be part of the service year.

“I registered for the scheme due to my strong passion for NYSC.”

Meanwhile, a total of 2,152 corps members commenced the 2018 Batch B Stream Two orientation training exercise in the state.

http://kikiotolu.com/why-i-registered-for-nysc-davido/

Omo see phone ooooooo
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by azimibraun: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Is broda shagy serving too?
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido is truly the voice of the youths. I love his passion and drive.

If this is his way of uniting Nigerians, I really commend him for this. This is coming at a time, people want the scheme to be scrapped. I really enjoyed my service year to be honest. Kudos Obo.
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Biggers82(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
he drove his white Mercedes Benz GLE 450 marked POLICE PF 413SPY into the camp.
Nonsense that means this guy no dey sleep for camp are you sure he was a student before or he wanted to buy NYSC Certificate just like others did Ewu
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by RealityShot: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
dammy13:
Popular singer, Davido has revealed why he registered for the one-year mandatory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC.

Recall that social media was recently abuzz with reactions after the ‘OBO’ crooner shared photos of himself in NYSC uniform after his registration at the Lagos NYSC camp on Tuesday.

The popular artiste again on Thursday caused a stir at the Iyana-Ipaja orientation camp as he drove his white Mercedes Benz GLE 450 marked POLICE PF 413SPY into the camp.

The ‘OBO’ crooner, upon signing his oath of allegiance form, told newsmen at the NYSC camp that he registered for the scheme due to his strong passion for NYSC.

He said: “As a young age Nigerian, I would not want to miss the opportunity to be part of the service year.

“I registered for the scheme due to my strong passion for NYSC.”

Meanwhile, a total of 2,152 corps members commenced the 2018 Batch B Stream Two orientation training exercise in the state.

http://kikiotolu.com/why-i-registered-for-nysc-davido/

I hope he will sleep on bunk Shaa...
Chop watery soup and beans plus pink rice!

I petty all the other corpers in that camp o!

Watch out for new single O!

Chioma start packing ya things.. Dem go snatched am!
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Too many sadist on nairaland

One naira dem no get

Una go try appreciate good things so that God will smile upon u people
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
BigSarah:
I still dont get what special here, anyone?
Nothing really Special, Just that David is talking while the Soldiers are Listening.
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by enoch273: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
sexiestharam:
Davido is actually a very smart dude. It's possible that he might contemplate running for a political office in future. He has the influence, the popularity and the love from Nigerians. With an NYSC certificate, nothing can stop him.

This is actually what some foolish and less enlightened paupers don't get.
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Ahmed99: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Is that not broda shaggy at davidos back....dis camp go bad

Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by yassjib: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
na only Davido get this camp ooo
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Ebios(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jay95:
This DAVIDO story don do us na... Haba na
Oh man, just go to google and type " NYSC and davido"......and see countless newspapers carrying dis news u are rejecting....
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Good of him, i love his determinations and focus
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by LaExpert: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
dammy13:

By doing the bold, he broke one major rule already.

No Corper is allowed to come to camp with cars or motorcycles. It is expressly stated on the call up letter.
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by tical(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido wants to join politics eventually when his music gets cold, borrowing a leaf from his ADELEKE UNCLES and also learning from AUNTY KEMI'S NYSC travails never to repeat same mistakes when vying for an office in future. Smart dude..If you know, you know.
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Dasherz(f): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
fourhayz:
As Much as i like Davido...He got a myopic attitude which people dosen't seem to know about.

Davido always looks for a way to stay up relevant in 9ja....Going for Nysc and Bla bla bla is a Bait for him to be talked about and he does that often.If he doesn't talk about Private jet or Chioma he will surely look for a Scenario where people give a Fuss about him.....
And that's where the endorsements come from... Starting relevant so you can either do something to make you relevant or you hush!!!
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
This is not how it is done. No corp member should be single out for special treatment by authorities. He shouldn't have receive any special recognition. Before you talk nonsense, I was a cadet of one of the military institutions in the west.
I tire me brother
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
BigSarah:
I still dont get what special here, anyone?
He's Worth Billions But Still Opted To Serve His Fatherland,he Cud Hav Choose Not To.Dude Is Humble
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Too many sadist on nairaland

One naira dem no get

Una go try appreciate good things so that God will smile upon u people
I Love Ur Reasoning.Bitter People Everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by SegunAj(m): 12:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Let me come and be going
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido by naijajobx: 1:21am On Aug 31, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.