Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/18 (270 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/18 by dallyemmy: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/18 by dallyemmy: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, August 31, 2018) - When The Best Comes

1.Thank you, Father, for giving Your best, Your only son, Jesus, for the redemption of my soul and that of mankind.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, where men have tied down my glory, please, remember me today, and liberate my glory from every satanic captivity, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every weapon of affliction, persecution, oppression, intimidation and delay, fashioned against my life and destiny, be roasted, today, by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let that great child of destiny, the best husband/wife, the best job ever, etc, that I have been waiting, (or my children have been waiting), on You for, be released, NOW, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, remember me today, and bring me out of obscurity into limelight; and from the wilderness, to the palace, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, anoint me for Your favour; lift up my head above those of my enemies, and, make me ruler over those that hate me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, on the day of my glory, let me not be missing; let men be compelled to stand until I am honoured and glorified, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, You are the source of all things, please, cause me to always experience the best that You have for me, in every facet of life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let my latter days on earth, be more fruitful and glorious, than my former, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let Pastor E.A. Adeboye, still remain the best for You, spiritually, physically, and in all areas of life, even, in his old age, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/18 by 2special(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

WOMEN Pastors, Bishops And Ministers Are NOT Biblical!!! / Have You Prayed Today? / Why Most People Do Not Believe In God’s Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.