Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 (93888 Views)

Urgent Recruitment @ The Smartest Company For Pharmaceutical Trading / Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment @ The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Dev / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – Updated (90+ Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Boswell89(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2018
missyojo:

There's no submit icon there. Print cv has all your information that you already provided on it and it's the 25 copies you will print to submit during interview.
I hope it helps!
Pls must the person print all? can't d person just print one and photocopy the rest(24).
Besides the instruction was to come to interview with them only if u r shortlisted
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Boswell89:

Pls must the person print all? can't d person just print one and photocopy the rest(24).
Besides the instruction was to come to interview with them only if u r shortlisted

This application method is confusing. When u click on menu at the top it says 25 copies... So what is the wahala again na?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2018
None of my referees has received reference link from unilorin for the past two weeks now, I worry oo.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by missyojo(f): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2018
Boswell89:

You may photocopy if you wish to but ensure your details are clear enough.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ruqoyah26(f): 2:58am On Sep 21, 2018
kayteajay111:
None of my referees has received reference link from unilorin for the past two weeks now, I worry oo.[color=#000099][/color]
same here and they have removed referees recommendations letter from the upload. What are we going to do because I have deleted and refilled the referees data?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
ruqoyah26:
same here and they have removed referees recommendations letter from the upload. What are we going to do because I have deleted and refilled the referees data?

kayteajay111:

Calm down guys... the referee thingy is just mere formality grin
Dont get so worked up because of it.

If you qualify for the position u applied for... talk to ur godfathers wink
But I learnt that this new VC is a very good proponent of MERIT... so let's just pray.

Good luck folks.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by piuslegal: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
How do I submit the unilorin application. There is no submit button
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by angeltolly(f): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2018
ruqoyah26:

Same here. I pray it's resolved soon
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by shegsrules(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2018
citizenship - are we to upload certificate of origin or it is for non-Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by shegsrules(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2018
kayteajay111:

I didn't receive any mail from them, I'm already through with my registration and have printed my CV also but none of referee has received mail from them and it baffles me.

I believe once the details are uploaded one does not have to worry.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by shegsrules(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2018
simonolowo:

U mean u have also submit ur 25 copies of CV?

I didn't submit the 25 copies, in previous comments someone said he went to the school and was told their is no need. I believe once we short-listed then we can go with the print outs

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2018
shegsrules:
citizenship - are we to upload certificate of origin or it is for non-Nigerians.

Upload ur certificate of origin.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Ballack1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=abiodunalasa post=70991761]
Try to cross check if their emails are spelt correctly. And no, you have nothing to be worried over if it is not sent to them.
And more importantly, make sure the [b]referees are Professionals in the field you applied for.
I applied for non-teaching position and two of my referees are lecturer ,hope I am on the right track?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Ballack1 post=71524786][/quote]

Bro I don't know what you want me tell you o undecided cuz on the instruction it was stated clearly that at least 2 professionals from the field you applied for should be used as referee
So if u applied for non-teaching I don't know what u are doing with 2 Lecturers as referees.
I wish u and myself success though kiss
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Ballack1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=abiodunalasa post=71525379]

Bro I don't know what you want me tell you o undecided cuz on the instruction it was stated clearly that at least 2 professionals from the field you applied for should be used as referee
So if u applied for non-teaching I don't know what u are doing with 2 Lecturers as referees.
I wish u and myself success though :
I will try and add more referees then
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Morkavictor: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
pls what am i to upload in place of signature.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by missyojo(f): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Morkavictor:
pls what am i to upload in place of signature.

Sign on a white sheet of paper and upload it but ensure that it's clear.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yinxx(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
ckeedee:

The submission should be during interview? Because if you PDF format of the advert, it is stated that all application should be done online except for CONTISS 02 to CONTISS 05 that should submit 10 hard copies of their CV and Credential to the registrar

please I couldn't find the info about contiss 02 and 05 at the school site application, would u mind please share me the info about the documents to b submitted and the procedure for commission 5 below. thanks[b]
ckeedee:

The submission should be during interview? Because if you PDF format of the advert, it is stated that all application should be done online except for CONTISS 02 to CONTISS 05 that should submit 10 hard copies of their CV and Credential to the registrar

please I couldn't find the info about contiss 02 and 05 at the school site application, would u mind please share me the info about the documents to b submitted and the procedure for commission 5 below. thanks[/b]
ckeedee:

please I couldn't find the info about contiss 02 and 05 at the school site application, would u mind please share me the info about the documents to b submitted and the procedure for commission 5 below. thanks
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
yinxx:

please I couldn't find the info about contiss 02 and 05 at the school site application, would u mind please share me the info about the documents to b submitted and the procedure for commission 5 below. thanks[b]

please I couldn't find the info about contiss 02 and 05 at the school site application, would u mind please share me the info about the documents to b submitted and the procedure for commission 5 below. thanks[/b]

please I couldn't find the info about contiss 02 and 05 at the school site application, would u mind please share me the info about the documents to b submitted and the procedure for commission 5 below. thanks

The instructions are not on the portal, they are on the PDF Advert. Try and download the PDF Advert on the application portal.

But here is a screen shot from the instruction on the PDF.

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kovie2693: 5:57am On Sep 27, 2018
please can someone help me, I have been unable to complete my biodata form. once I fill the nationality space, my state of origin will start showing loading but it never stops loading.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by yinxx(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2018
abiodunalasa:

The instructions are not on the portal, they are on the PDF Advert. Try and download the PDF Advert on the application portal.

But here is a screen shot from the instruction on the PDF.

Gracia's for the reply
please I would like to know the credentials required by the authority.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
[/quote][quote author=yinxx post=71561223]

Gracia's for the reply
please I would like to know the credentials required by the authority.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Are we going to type this again or we use the already prepared online form?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Oburuku(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2018
I can't find submit tab in my application
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by adibo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good evening house. My referee received a mail from the school but he said he was unable to reply the mail and was asking me to come and collect the printed copy of the recommendation letter so that I can send it to them thru a courier service. Does anyone have any idea why he could not reply them or is their email a no reply email?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
adibo:
Good evening house. My referee received a mail from the school but he said he was unable to reply the mail and was asking me to come and collect the printed copy of the recommendation letter so that I can send it to them thru a courier service. Does anyone have any idea why he could not reply them or is their email a no reply email?
You get luck.
None of my referees received any mail since three weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Officer101(m): 12:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Has anybody been able to apply for Academic Planning Officer? [b][/b]
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Officer101(m): 12:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Has anyone been able to apply for the post of Academic Planning Officer?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Due date done dey approach o.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hello. This issue of referee's email is serious. None of my referees has received the link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.