Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response (3265 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by jaykaylegend(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Edcure1:

Who will hear Buhari speak and not laugh at his ludicrous dullness?
Better go and work, dull or not, if the man should die today, he dies a fulfilled man having lived out his dream..

Have you??

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by ashjay001(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Animated and Unreal Laugh.....plastic laugh or whatever, Osinbajo Always wears the look to satisfy his Boss

What abt Merkel's?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by ObaIgwe1: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
lol... yes na plastic

They called him lifeless yet they all feel alive and full of laughter around him.... what a lively lifeless President grin

See all of them with plastic laughter grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by ObaIgwe1: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Edcure1: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
jaykaylegend:
Better go and work, dull or not, if the man should die today, he dies a fulfilled man having lived out his dream..
Have you??
You don't know me, do you?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
reesemachh:

1:24am chaiiiii grin grin You never disappoint ....papanmadu ne zuzu tufiaaaa
Try to stop disappointing your family and do something meaningful with your miserable life kiddo.
If you continue watching someone that doesn't know if you even exist in life, your life will continue remaining the same way and your parent May curse you.
RISE up and work!! Loser of a kid!
You got served!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by tinubuUGLYwella: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Like ipob juwus rejected by Israel fake their love for cownu till he disappeared from the face of the earth
Yea Yea Yea you also agree with me that Oshibank the vice and slave to Buhari is a rodent and an asslicking zombified coward who will go down history as the most insignificant bastard vice president this country has ever had.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by BlastAfonja: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ballmer:

Brain dead Igbo you drop topic Na you go still tell me what to attack. The level of foolishness among most of you Igbo is dangerously alarming.
But we all know the certified zombies naugrin grin
Ndi ofe... and sophisticated chimps
If you know you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by IloveToMess: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70785565:

Try to stop disappointing your family and do something meaningful with your miserable life kiddo.
If you continue watching someone that doesn't know if you even exist in life, your life will continue remaining the same way and your parent May curse you.
You got served!
Why were you asslickers not asking people to work during GEJ administration even in a friendly environment, now you are all asking people to work hard cos your Buhari government has little or nothing to be proud of.. Now you see the famous 5% region is miles wiser than you Afonjas..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by tinubuUGLYwella: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
LIFELESS GOVERNMENT
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by reesemachh(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70785565:

You got served!

on my way back from work and I'm seeing this your comment OMG lol....come lets hangout at cubana tnite if you are gamed or if you want me to come see you at your shop I will lol ......poverty stricken idiot of a useless father lmao no wonder he has become a premium resident on Nairaland 24/7 .....
Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
reesemachh:

on my way back from work and I'm seeing this your comment OMG lol....come lets hangout at cubana tnite if you are gamed or if you want me to come see you at your shop I will lol ......poverty stricken idiot of a useless father lmao no wonder he has become a premium resident on Nairaland 24/7 .....
Jobless tin, always talking about a non existing job.
You will forever blame yourself the 1st day you quoted us saying rubbish.
On your way from your usual Bet9ja shop obviously playing your life away in virtual. cheesy grin
Cubana?!
Just imagine what this tin is doing with his life. grin wink wink
[b]Don't better go and invest your little winnings in betting and BABA ijebu on things like selling foodstuffs to friends and families [/b]and be going to bars drinking your life away! cubana ko, Havanah no.
Jobless tin! wink grin grin cheesy smiley
Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by reesemachh(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
IloveToMess:

Why were you asslickers not asking people to work during GEJ administration even in a friendly environment, now you are all asking people to work hard cos your Buhari government has little or nothing to be proud of.. Now you see the famous 5% region is miles wiser than you Afonjas..
[center][/center]
I offered the idiot an online job so that he can be seeing little dough since his BBQ grills has become moribund or dysfunctional thanks to his lifeless president grin.morning, afternoon, night you will see him on Nairaland and you begin to wonder if he is really into BBQ grill

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Reesemachh,
Again...

You will forever blame yourself the 1st day you quoted us saying rubbish. grin wink wink smiley
On your way from your usual Bet9ja shop obviously playing your life away in virtual.  
Cubana?! wink grin wink
Just imagine what this tin is doing with his life.   
[b]Don't better go and invest your little winnings in betting and BABA ijebu on things like selling foodstuffs to friends and families [/b]and be going to bars drinking your life away! cubana ko, Havanah no.
Jobless tin!  cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by Butterflyleo: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
MartinCorridon:

The bolded is worrying because it seems a very high % of their population is mentally deficient with amazingly poor reasoning skills!

But amazingly they are high on fraud and drug exportation skills. Please like the OP said, (attack the message not the messenger) grin

Na messenger I be o cheesy

Cretinous, impishly ipobian OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by reesemachh(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70790075:

You will forever blame yourself the 1st day you quoted us saying rubbish.
On your way from your usual Bet9ja shop obviously playing your life away in virtual. cheesy grin
Cubana?!
Just imagine what this tin is doing with his life. grin wink wink
Jobless tin! wink grin grin cheesy smiley

then tell me where your shop is lemme come and patronise you at least to know you have a job because I know it's not easy....Just say the name and address where your shop is located if truly you have something and you will see me there Tmao at least it's weekend
Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by IloveToMess: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
reesemachh:

[center][/center]
I offered the idiot an online job so that he can be seeing little dough since his BBQ grills has become moribund or dysfunctional thanks to his lifeless president grin.morning, afternoon, night you will see him on Nairaland and you begin to wonder if he is really into BBQ grill
Stupid Afonja that claim to be enlightened and all wise are just too foolish for my liking, the way they support this lifeless man called Buhari baffles me,is it that they are too shamed to admit the man has failed Nigerian s or they have very low IQ. I cant stand those dirty claw faced homosexual skull mining sons and daughters of Lucifer called AFONJAS. They are not really in the best interest of this country and who would blame them , they are immigrants from Benin Republic and Togo.
Re: Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response by BERNIMOORE: 1:33am On Sep 01, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I'm afraid to say that people like you are the ones suffering from low self esteem. You analyse little things because of your insecurities. You make it feel like being meek or humble is inferiority therefore people like you are often proud and aggressive. Statements like "stooping to conquer" mean nothing to you. You also create a mystery around power and people in power. More importantly, you don't know that less is more.

I am not a fan of Osinbajo or whoever but I can see clearly that you are suffering from inferiority complex. That's why you can read such meaning to such a picture of a man having a discussion with his boss.

BMC Crew paid for doing Nothing, Buhari was just too boring for Trump And Osinbajo devised a way to Animate laugh to make the President Buhari looks relevant, Chai Oma se o, Awon alaini ironu onijekuje BMC oni rada rada Ko le ragba fun Gbogbo yin laelae. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Youth Beatup Buharist Who Came To Campaign For Buhari 2nd Term / Fear Grips Asaba Residents / Biafra: Little Boy Rocks Nnamdi Kanu's Fendi Dress In Total Solidarity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.