Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" (5357 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Tackles Aliyu Atiku For Calling Buhari A Dictator / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by omoakin111: 1:15am On Aug 31, 2018
The president of the United States Donald J. Trump may have tacitly denied ever calling NIgeria's President 'lifeless' in his new post on Facebook.

The United States president is very worried that the media are twisting facts and creating fictions about him to the people with so called anonymous sources.

Recall that the statement credited to Trump calling Buhari lifeless could not be backed by any named sources within or outside the white house which was published by a leading media outfit in the United States.

No one is however sure if Mr Trump will directly speak on the matter even as the United States cons7ulate in Nigeria have also been silent on the issue which has been a National topic in Nigeria

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Caseless: 1:15am On Aug 31, 2018
undecided

I knew from the beginning where a nameless source was mentioned in the watery report that it's all lies. I never took it seriously.

Trump spoke to Buhari while in London on his sickbed, very few months later, Buhari visited the US on trump's invitation. Does he expect Buhari to trek to United states from Nigeria while dancing at the same time to prove he's full of life? Or he should appear punching the air like Anthony Joshua would while making his way into the "ring"?

The Buhari I know is a reserved person and won't misbehave just to prove a point.

The only people who took that story more than a "pinch" of salt are those dunderheads from the east who missed being breastfed at birth because they were born in baby factories.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Well..........
Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Ever8054: 1:21am On Aug 31, 2018
he tactically confirm his statement.... by mentioning unanimous source... because as for the lifeless story it has a source.... a reputable one for that matter...

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by ojlifa: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2018
My take is simple, he may have made such statements in private capacity, surely we know how we all talk in our privacy but definitely not a public statement if not they would have denied making the statement but he can't do that because he is afraid it's a trap to hook him and the second he denies it then they would release something to confirm it.i would think by now the man should be wise enough to know in politics you trust nobody you simply have common interest and as such he should be very careful what comes out of his mouth either in public or private or he should use this to set those trying to set him up.he should begin making statements to the people in the white house privately one by one.and anyone that comes out in the press then you know who your leak is or are.as for the statement he should send people privately to explain. Simple

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2018
TRUMP did you say it or not? Because the thunder that will fire you is about leaving SAMBISA Forest undecided embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Caseless: 1:29am On Aug 31, 2018
Ever8054:
he tactically confirm his statement.... by mentioning unanimous source... because as for the lifeless story it has a source.... a reputable one for that matter...
what's the source please? What's "unanimous source"? Who was mentioned in that report that was reputable?

Mr "unanimous source".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Ever8054: 1:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Caseless:
what's the source please? What's "unanimous source"? Who was mentioned in that report that was reputable?
iam coming...

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Merimental(m): 2:02am On Aug 31, 2018
he ain't even referring to his remark about d "lifeless" statement 4 GOD sake.use ur head, Trump has always had personal problems wit d media especially CNN even b4 he became Potus.
sorry to disappoint u,he hasn't denied his recent "lifeless" remark ok ? grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by justtoodark: 2:05am On Aug 31, 2018
i didnt believe he said that from the start....

but he is still a redneck.....

kiiiikikikikikiki.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by KingLennon(m): 2:29am On Aug 31, 2018
But why the trouble nah? Trump said the truth and nothing but the truth grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by johnmartus(m): 2:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Like I said before Trump wouldn't make such comments. I blame Igbos and PDP satanic party for spreading rumors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by bdsm: 2:58am On Aug 31, 2018
I believe he said it. Its better for him to deny and create doubts in peoples mind than to be silent. Its the way of politicians
Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by surgical: 3:09am On Aug 31, 2018
Trump was not referring to the buhari issue here he has so many issues with the American press and buhari issue is not one of them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Firefire(m): 3:53am On Aug 31, 2018
Lifeless cow, period!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by ipobarecriminals: 4:05am On Aug 31, 2018
sad shame unto miserable ipob PIGS..Lying,evil,wickedness their trademark./lifestyle. No wonder,dey have fl@theads

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by ipobarecriminals: 4:15am On Aug 31, 2018
wink cool Trump scammed/deceive Ipob jhudas

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Ballmer: 4:15am On Aug 31, 2018
I am not surprised most especially when you have a tribe that is built on hate, birthed in hate, grew out of hate, sacrificed 2 million of it people to hate pushing & spearheading the narrative.

Yet it blame every other person for hating. That is the situations the Igbo nation found itself today. We make noise daily about this but the Igbotic NairaLand Mod would rather ban us.

We are talking about a tribe that claim it is hated in Nigeria, hate locally by Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Ikwerre, Kanuri, Edoid, some Deltans etc.

Internationally by South Africans, Chinese, Malaysian, Singaporean, Egyptian, Arab, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Kenyans, Bristish, Germans, French, Russians n many others.

This is not hate speech, this is how much Igbos allowed decadent Ipob / PDP drove them abyss. Imagine a tribe blaming a colonel “Buhari” for a war spearheaded by Generals like “Gowon, Obasanjo, Danjumas n co” just to glorify hate n we have historians & educationist among them.

I am not writing so they will change but to let them know hate beget nothing but hate. No one will console the Igbo because it as this braggadocio right of entitlement. Their right as braggadocio as it may seem should be respected but they also should know other have the right to be as equally braggadocio with their own interest too that is what Igbo need to learn to equally respect.

No tribe will subjugate it’s interest for Igbo entitlement, even if Ipob make noise from Jupiter. The earlier Igbo understand this the beta. We can all chose to be unreasonably entitled, no one as that monopoly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Caseless:
undecided

I knew from the beginning where a nameless source was mentioned in the watery report that it's all lies. I never took it seriously.

Trump spoke to Buhari while in London on his sickbed, very few months later, Buhari visited the US on trump's invitation. Does it expect Buhari to trek to United states from Nigeria while dancing at the same time to prove he's full of life? Or he should appear punching the air like Anthony Joshua would while making his way into the "ring"?

The Buhari I know is a reserved person and won't misbehave just to prove a point.

The only people who took that story more than a "pinch" of salt are those dunderheads from the east who missed being breastfed at birth because they were born in baby factories.

That tweet by Trump has got nothing to do with a lifeless Buhari.Keep consoling yourself

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by slivertongue: 4:29am On Aug 31, 2018
I thought d claim is dat Trump called GMB lifeless because he refused 2give US crude oil. thus meanin dey bliv Trup said so
Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by kotv: 4:29am On Aug 31, 2018
surgical:
Trump was not referring to the buhari issue here he has so many issues with the American press and buhari issue is not one of them

grin grin grin. It's obvious it's not about Buhari. Just allow the BMC crew to decieve and console themselves. They obviously need it. Even the ones insulting and trying to discredit Trump since the story broke even rushed to comment. Since when have Trump been indirect of his denial. If he didn't say it, he would have denied it the second it broke. The US representative they asked would have denied it the second it broke. Every one of us are aware the tweet is addressing his repeated disregard to American press especially what's been going on with omarosa but do allow the BMC decieve themselves it's about their lifeless president. The lifeless one and insult by the masses have kept them on their toes for a week now.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Ballmer: 4:57am On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Almaiga: 5:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari will always win every battle targeted at him.

IPOB's right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:05am On Aug 31, 2018
You guys can deceive yourself but deep inside you I doubt you need Trump to confirm that the dullard is lifeless and daft. grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Presidiotbuhari: 6:05am On Aug 31, 2018
Ballmer:
I am not surprised most especially when you have a tribe that is built on hate, birthed in hate, grew out of hate, sacrificed 2 million of it people to hate pushing & spearheading the narrative.

Yet it blame every other person for hating. That is the situations the Igbo nation found itself today. We make noise daily about this but the Igbotic NairaLand Mod would rather ban us.

We are talking about a tribe that claim it is hated in Nigeria, hate locally by Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Ikwerre, Kanuri, Edoid, some Deltans etc.

Internationally by South Africans, Chinese, Malaysian, Singaporean, Egyptian, Arab, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Kenyans, Bristish, Germans, French, Russians n many others.

This is not hate speech, this is how much Igbos allowed decadent Ipob / PDP drove them abyss. Imagine a tribe blaming a colonel “Buhari” for a war spearheaded by Generals like “Gowon, Obasanjo, Danjumas n co” just to glorify hate n we have historians & educationist among them.

I am not writing so they will change but to let them know hate beget nothing but hate. No one will console the Igbo because it as this braggadocio right of entitlement. Their right as braggadocio as it may seem should be respected but they also should know other have the right to be as equally braggadocio with their own interest too that is what Igbo need to learn to equally respect.

No tribe will subjugate it’s interest for Igbo entitlement, even if Ipob make noise from Jupiter. The earlier Igbo understand this the beta. We can all chose to be unreasonably entitled, no one as that monopoly.
^^^^
Hahaha..see ranting of a pained looser. by the way, all we know is that BUHARI is a LIFELESS IDIOTIC PRESIDENT........You can take that to the bank

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Corrinthians(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Firefire:
Lifeless cow, period!
Oh no!

3.35am, see what a man in his late thirties wakes up to type. embarassed

For those who do not know this gentleman, if told this comment was made by a prospective jamb applicant, they'd surely believe. embarassed

Fire, jokes apart, how much did you invest and lose in 2015? Please tell me, I'm willing to do what I can to make you recover it, no matter how big. It just breaks my heart seeing you like this. . cry cry

PM me your acc number let me see what I can to for a start. Just realised I've got some change in the drawer..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Firefire(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2018

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by god2good: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2018
did u see mark after Donald J. Trump? This is fake account. A verify account will b mark by Facebook
Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by RZArecta2(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Bùllshít post, Trump didn't even remotely allude to Buhari and even if he (most likely) made that comment, he wouldn't waste time apologising to an entity like Buhari... Waste of time and breath cool
Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Metuh: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Caseless:
undecided

Trump spoke to Buhari while in London on his sickbed, very few months later, Buhari visited the US on trump's invitation. Does he expect Buhari to trek to United states from Nigeria while dancing at the same time to prove he's full of life? Or he should appear punching the air like Anthony Joshua would while making his way into the "ring"?

Gosh you are so disgusting and stinking.

So anybody against your opinion is from the East? Grow up boy

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Caseless: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Ever8054:
iam coming...

"unanimous source"! grin
Re: Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Metuh: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2018
omoakin111:
The president of the United States Donald J. Trump may have tacitly denied ever calling NIgeria's President 'lifeless' in his new post on Facebook.

The United States president is very worried that the media are twisting facts and creating fictions about him to the people with so called anonymous sources.

Recall that the statement credited to Trump calling Buhari lifeless could not be backed by any named sources within or outside the white house which was published by a leading media outfit in the United States.

No one is however sure if Mr Trump will directly speak on the matter even as the United States cons7ulate in Nigeria have also been silent on the issue which has been a National topic in Nigeria
I'm yet to see the denial in this statement o.

Trump was actually talking to CNN not Financial Times that reported the Lifeless News. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With This Picture (photo). / Igbo In Aketi Government Has Hijacked Ondo State / Between Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari Decoration Of Service Chiefs - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.