Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,888 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer (10514 Views)

Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. / All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here / Fixed Deposit VS Farm Deposit (farm Crowdy, Payfarmer, Farm Funded) Which Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by benedictuyi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Goldie16:

Benedictuyi, please how was your experience with payfarmers?. Did they deliver as promised?
Good day. I didn't invest with them anymore but I was in touch with someone who spoke very highly of them.

You can also get more info on other platforms here
https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options/
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Goldie16(f): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
benedictuyi:

Good day. I didn't invest with them anymore but I was in touch with someone who spoke very highly of them.

You can also get more info on other platforms here
https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options/
Ok. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by omoharry(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
naijaman2225:
PAYFARMER IS GOOD. THEIR RETURNS ARE BETTER THAN FARMCROWDY . ONE OF THEIR BEST INVESTMENT IS PIGGERY, I.E IF YOU HAVE NO RELIGIOUS SCRUPLES ABOUT INVESTING IN PIGS.
N250K GIVES YOU 70K IN 9 MONTHS (28%)
I like pig farming.Thank you for the information.
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by omoharry(f): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
I am thinking of investing with Payfarmer becos of the positive reviews online. I spoke with one of thier agent and even made research online about them .So far I think they are real .Iet me see how its goes anyway .
I will raise alarm if there is any refusal or delay to make payment in due time .Na only ole! ole! una go dey hear from me .
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by omoharry(f): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

In that case, why can't you borrow 1million naira, invest and be getting 350,000 naira monthly?
That was a nice question .Dont mind him oo!.Scammers everywhere looking for whom to steal from .see as he eye shine when he hear one million .Anything that is too good to be true is definately a scarm.Stay away from such person .Dem plenty for nairaland
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by omoharry(f): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
delefresh:
You can request to visit our farm office for more information and you see things for yourself. We are not a middleman but farmers who understand the farming business.
It still baffles me why payfarmer would request for customers ATM pin. what is the guarantee that it will not be hacked and use by fraudsters?. You guys can do better than that na. Even your transfer method is a headache on its own. .so many account numbers issued at various times when there is network problems.I have tried paying all day with no success. anyway.I had to pulse and make more research about payfarmers since mobile banking cannot validate all your different account.
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by omoharry(f): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
delefresh:
What type of concern do you have? you can visit our farm office for more information.
Delefresh , investors have been complaining online ,especially here on nairaland of non payment by payfarmer since October 2020- with no response from you guys regarding thier investment .Phone Calls and emails have gone unanswered .Why? What happened to your staff that were all over nairaland to market payfarmer ? Why has payfarmer gone mute in recent times? I keep seeing advert all over the place by payfarmer luring investors and prospective victims to invest with you when you have not yet paid your settled the debt you owe to investors.Is that not bridge of contract and a systematic fraud ?Since you are holding on to investors money without thier content .

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by tunene: 8:55am On May 24, 2021
In case you come across this post, run for your life. Payfarmer has no plan to pay anyone. They will only collect your money and they won't even have the courtesy of giving you any information. The investments they collected in 2020, they now say they only plan to pay back in 2022 2.5 years later.
The funny thing is that they have stock but they are more interested in expansion than paying investors. If you invest now, be sure that your 6 or 7 months investment will not return until 2024. That is the only plan payfarmer as for you. Avoid them.
If they are wise, they will take the path of honour and pay the people they owe before collecting more money because they have enough stock and Assets, but these guys don't care. To further show that they don't care, they don't respond to communications. Avoid them for your own good.

omoharry:
Delefresh , investors have been complaining online ,especially here on nairaland of non payment by payfarmer since October 2020- with no response from you guys regarding thier investment .Phone Calls and emails have gone unanswered .Why? What happened to your staff that were all over nairaland to market payfarmer ? Why has payfarmer gone mute in recent times? I keep seeing advert all over the place by payfarmer luring investors and prospective victims to invest with you when you have not yet paid your settled the debt you owe to investors.Is that not bridge of contract and a systematic fraud ?Since you are holding on to investors money without thier content .
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by omoharry(f): 9:42am On May 24, 2021
tunene:
In case you come across this post, run for your life. Payfarmer has no plan to pay anyone. They will only collect your money and they won't even have the courtesy of giving you any information. The investments they collected in 2020, they now say they only plan to pay back in 2022 2.5 years later.
The funny thing is that they have stock but they are more interested in expansion than paying investors. If you invest now, be sure that your 6 or 7 months investment will not return until 2024. That is the only plan payfarmer as for you. Avoid them.
If they are wise, they will take the path of honour and pay the people they owe before collecting more money because they have enough stock and Assets, but these guys don't care. To further show that they don't care, they don't respond to communications. Avoid them for your own good.

It is very sad.If I had known I would have just focused mainly on Agro-partnership. Nobody should invest with payfarmer ooo! please be wise and dont be like us. I just feel sorry for those that invested millions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment / Investing In Quarry Mining Plant. / Tower Capital - Free Mining - $2.80 EVERYDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.