Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,039 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover (31378 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Kewtt: 5:51am On Aug 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Monitoring spirit...

Hope you are not planning to start swinging too like a VW beetle repairer.... engine at the rear.
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Nightmareo07: 5:51am On Aug 31, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Auxtin85(m): 5:53am On Aug 31, 2018
zolajpower:
I have no idea how a man will allow a fellow man to seduce him all in the name of sodomy. Where do we go from here?

Go see Ayo of the Journalist hangout on TVC from here
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Kewtt: 5:55am On Aug 31, 2018
dasparrow:
Well, this is what happens when you force people to be heterosexual when they are not. They will get married to you but they will never be sexually attracted to you. Eventually, you the straight person will get cheated on and then dumped. End of.
Kimbra comes to mind
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Kewtt: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

Go see Ayo of the Journalist hangout on TVC from here
So Ayo is gay too? Ayo? Haba
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by southernbelle(f): 5:57am On Aug 31, 2018
Your coursemate told you her story and you decide to broadcast it? People who are close to you and her just need to connect the dots now and know who the lady is and that may be hugely embarassing if she told you this in confidence. Assuming of course, that your story is true.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by kennypoju04: 5:57am On Aug 31, 2018
The man is very sick

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Kewtt:

Hope you are not planning to start swinging too like a VW beetle repairer.... engine at the rear.

no brother .....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Legitinfobase(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2018
With all the problems in this country how man nyash go dey give joy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Kewtt: 6:00am On Aug 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

no brother .....

Customers are safe then.... good morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Auxtin85(m): 6:02am On Aug 31, 2018
Kewtt:

So Ayo is gay too? Ayo? Haba

Lol Boss I didn't say so oo, you asked in his voice "where do we go from here" he may know where we are to go from here.
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by dasparrow: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
He has always been gay but chose to cover his status up by getting married. Oh poor woman!

Well, what do you expect? Doesn't Nigerian society criminalize and jail homosexuals? At the end of the day, Nigerians are making things worse criminalizing gay people because it is heterosexuals that will suffer at the end of the day just like this lady is suffering now.

There is nothing worse than marrying someone who is not sexually, intimately or emotionally attracted to you. Such a marraige is doomed from the start. Since Nigerian society forces people to get married and same sex marraige is not legal, what option is left for homosexuals? Of course they will marry heterosexuals and then cheat on them and dump them eventually.

Anyway, what's my own? I am waiting for the day Nigerian bred men will stop sexually abusing children.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by emperorblog(m): 6:05am On Aug 31, 2018
superlanny:
I still cannot understand why a man's anus will look attractive to another man. May God heal their brain's and eyes.

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by crownson(m): 6:06am On Aug 31, 2018
That man should be arrested and hand-cuffed

[img]https://nationalpostcom.files./2014/03/handcuffs.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by XYZ123: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2018
Stupid man angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by gayman99: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2018
All Na lie. She wants papers. If not she will be deported. She is capitalising on the anti-gay law here in Nigeria. I have processed several request for some of them which have to be notarized.

The last request now is from someone stating that he was banished from his village.

Things people do for papers. If you must to Canada pls do it in the right way. to

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by teflonjake(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2018
ruffhandu:
The next thing we'll hear now is ruptured anus.

But, forget what they tell you that this is the way they are, this gay thing is purely demonic.

For the gays here, I want to ask a question, does one partner be at the receiving end always, I mean, receiving the penetration, or is it chuk me I chuk you? I was confused when an American felon lied that he was raped by another man until he ejaculated and that explained the presence of his semen at a crime scene.

So you saw the program on TV yesterday morning
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by SirLakes: 6:13am On Aug 31, 2018
No name here

We no go gree grin

NCAN, zone 9

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Amberon: 6:16am On Aug 31, 2018
I guess we should accept paedophilia then.
Akshow:
That's what you get when u criminalize homosexuals. That's what u get when you make them feel less human. That's what you get when you judge their lifestyle and keep reminding them they are the worst sinners.

They marry unsuspecting women to avoid ur judgement but still sleep around with men cos that there preference. Stop homophobia! It does a lot of damage to the society.

You will be surprised at the number of married men in Nigeria that are low key gay sleeping around and infecting their unsuspecting wives with diseases.

STOP HOMOPHOBIA! Let's avoid issues like this, its simple logic. Save our sis and daughters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by valx2: 6:23am On Aug 31, 2018
I somehow agree with the OP. I marvel at the kind of love advances I receive on my Facebook inbox from my fellow men
and most of them are Nigerians.. There are much more gay Nigerian men living in Nigeria than you can ever imagine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2018
I am not surprised . I know a popular lawyer who is gay but his wife is not aware.He married late with the excuse of work ,but few of us know the real reason . A lot of gay men in Nigeria marry to keep their secrets and most of them marry late too.
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by jolyment: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2018
superlanny:
I still cannot understand why a man's anus will look attractive to another man. May God heal their brain's and eyes.

Amen
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by reingoff: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Foolish man
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by midolian(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2018
Akshow:
That's what you get when u criminalize homosexuals. That's what u get when you make them feel less human. That's what you get when you judge their lifestyle and keep reminding them they are the worst sinners.

They marry unsuspecting women to avoid ur judgement but still sleep around with men cos that there preference. Stop homophobia! It does a lot of damage to the society.

You will be surprised at the number of married men in Nigeria that are low key gay sleeping around and infecting their unsuspecting wives with diseases.

STOP HOMOPHOBIA! Let's avoid issues like this, its simple logic. Save our sis and daughters.

Pls shut up! angry angry angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by BlackManta(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2018
kingthreat:
The last thing i can ever do is to defend LGBT. They destroy marriages all in the name of sexual lust.

Homophobic people are the ones putting pressure on gays to get married and stay undercover.

If you people allow gays the freedom to be true to themselves, we wont be having fake marriages.

Your homophobia is the reason why they pretend to be straight under the umbrella of marriage.

STOP HOMOPHOBIA if you dont want a closet gay to marry your sister.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Explorers(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by reingoff: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Akshow:

dasparrow:

Well, what do you expect? Doesn't Nigerian society criminalize and jail homosexuals? At the end of the day, Nigerians are making things worse criminalizing gay people because it is heterosexuals that will suffer at the end of the day just like this lady is suffering now.

There is nothing worse than marrying someone who is not sexually, intimately or emotionally attracted to you. Such a marraige is doomed from the start. Since Nigerian society forces people to get married and same sex marraige is not legal, what option is left for homosexuals? Of course they will marry heterosexuals and then cheat on them and dump them eventually.

Anyway, what's my own? I am waiting for the day Nigerian bred men will stop sexually abusing children.

See them, Satan's children, they have come here trying to sound wise but they are just full of evil. Thunder fire the two of you. Useless fools

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by BlackManta(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2018
Amberon:
I guess we should accept paedophilia then.

Paedophilia is not a sexual orientation.

There are more than 20 types of sexuality and Paedophilia is not one of them.

Associating gays with paedophilia shows you dont know anything about sexual orientations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2018
Is high time Nigeria govt takes a strong stance on gay

Is either to approve or ensure strict orientation and punishment

I was never in support of 14yrs coz is like sending them to honeymoon

Is not lost on me also that some of our politicians and high business are into this... am fully aware

But again FG should draw another tactics on LGBT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by okwabayi(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Random fact: lies are always more entertaining than fact. It's the reason this obviously made up story hit front page, the same as the last 100+ Twitter tales.
Watch how another or two will grace the front page before the day runs out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by reingoff: 6:57am On Aug 31, 2018
BlackManta:

Paedophilia is not a sexual orientation.

There are more than 20 types of sexuality and Paedophilia is not one of them.

Associating gays with paedophilia shows you dont know anything about sexual orientations.
And who told you it isn't? What criteria did you use to include lgbt as sexual orientation and exclude pedophilia? Most of those engaged in pedophilia claim they are naturally attracted to children so what is your rationale for saying they are not included in sexual orientation? And lest I forget, we also have bestiality and incest, they should all be legalized too according to your logic

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.