Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,202 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari (1378 Views)

Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by Salamspycee2: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2018
The photo was captured yesterday when President Buhari attended the Women Political Aspirants Advocacy Summit in Abuja.

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/caption-this-photo-of-president-buhari_31.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by Salamspycee2: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Over seriousness they worry Osinbanjo wife...

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by SeunWhy: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Aii beautiful people, see woman wey fine
Beauty and Brain
Only her beauty alone will attract 7million votes
Honestly some people amaze me.
How could the same people that supported Patience Jonathan be calling Buhari an illiterate.
Is that not hypocrisy of the highest order and
Even PBM speaks better English than Jonathan self.
Now take a good look at his beautiful wife
Chai Baba get taste sha, he sure doesn't settle for less.

Nigeria Sai Buhari joor
PMB 2019

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by krissconnect(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari: My oza room object
Aisha: (this lifeless man that can't even go half round) undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2018
[s]
krissconnect:
Buhari: My oza room object
Aisha: (this lifeless man that can't even go half round) undecided
[/s]

Na this Kain person they m@sturbate on top picture of other people's wives, a pitiful display.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by krissconnect(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Na this Kain person they m@sturbate on top picture of other people's wives, a pitiful display.
Congrats. Uve bn noticed. Next? undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2018
[s]
krissconnect:

Congrats. Uve bn noticed. Next? undecided
[/s]

By who? A pervert? I laugh in Kiswahili

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by PFRB: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2018
They are strangers to each other.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by krissconnect(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

By who? A pervert? I laugh in Kiswahili
Zombie lipsrsealed

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by Kyase(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2018
perfect couple..... anyways. Sai baba....

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2018
[s]
krissconnect:

Zombie lipsrsealed
[/s]

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by Elose11(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Aisha: How am i sure, when this man go America last time Trump no give am nyanrinyan! Else, how Trump take know say im cassava dey lifeless? Men self!!. I warn him to steer clear of women, since im cassava be like akamu. He will not hear. Everybody don hear now say, you no dey fit shine my kongo again. Big disgrace!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by SolutionMee: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

How did I ended up marrying this clown?

Despite being a president, he's still disgracing me upandown
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by sweetmusic12: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari: this program is too boring. I want to go.
Aisha: ahh Gaskiya that's why it's called women summit.

grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by Almaiga: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari is the man of the people. Nigerian's loved and cherished him well. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by Deckline(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Almaiga:
Buhari is the man of the people. Nigerian's loved and cherished him well. cheesy
Mtcheeeeeew!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari by Almaiga: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Deckline:

Mtcheeeeeew!!!

You well so?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Government Declares Tuesday 11th September As Public Holiday / Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support / Buhari To Be Impeached Before Christmas Over constitutional breaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.