Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,210 members, 7,887,548 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Will Be Your Side Chick For Life-annie Idibia Tells 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Be Your Side Chick For Life-annie Idibia Tells 2face (479 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Your Side Chick For Life-annie Idibia Tells 2face by spycee1: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2018

Annie Idibia and husband, music legend, 2Face Idibia may have been together for nearly two decades,however, they still act like teens in love. The actress and mom of two shared a photo of her hot body in a bikini top and shorts.Tagging her husband,she vowed to always be the same, his side chick for life..

She wrote

Hey Baby…. Didn’t i Tell U I Will Remain The Same Chic You Fell In Love With I Will Be Your Side Chic 4 Lifeeeee… In @janetjackson Voice “It’s All For Youuu”
Woman Like Me … Na Ujah Dey Rush Meeee� #crazepost #missintinzPost #Vivica

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/i-will-be-your-side-chick-for-life.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Throwback NYSC Photo Of Kizz Daniel / Davido Gets New Branded Ice Neck-piece From Icebox With The Number “7” Crested O / See What Happens When You Help A Desperate Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.