Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Why I Want To Be President – Saraki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki. (261 Views)

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be President – Saraki. by DailyNaijaDO: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2018
SPEECH BY HIS EXCELLENCY (DR.) ABUBAKAR BUKOLA SARAKI, CON, PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, AT A DIALOGUE WITH YOUTH AND YOUNG ASPIRANTS HELD AT SHERATON HOTEL, ABUJA, ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2018.

PROTOCOL.

1. Let me say, once again, how wonderful it is to see so many talented and purposeful young people at this first edition of the Public Dialogue Series with Political Parties on Youth Candidacy and Party Primaries. Looking at you, I see future leaders who present themselves as capable and worthy to take on the mantle of leadership in this country, and this gladdens my heart.

2. From my interactions with many of you, and with your contemporaries across the country, I can see that we are blessed with a determined generation that stands ready to join with us to power a Nigerian renaissance. The quality of people I see here today affirms my belief that, indeed, you are Not Too Young To Run...continue...

https://www.dailynaija.com/post/breaking-news-why-i-want-to-be-president-saraki-full-text.

(1) (Reply)

600 Shiites Still Missing Under Your Nose, Amnesty Int’l Reminds Buhari / Buhari In China / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets CCECC & CRCC Officials In Beijing, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.