Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,364 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:57 PM

No Balon D'or For Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Balon D'or For Ronaldo (361 Views)

No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo) / Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Balon D'or For Ronaldo by TheStrongest: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2018
This is purely based on my opinion....
I'm a KING LIONEL FAN..
Ronaldo was exceptional in last season's champions league. His performance was superb, likewise his teammates. Also note that the Champions league was the only competition Ronaldo was not ghosted last season.. He was a total waste in all other competitions, If y'all would try to be honest here..
If he could not win the best player of the ONLY competition he was brilliant in, my brother nothing for him o..
The same coaches that voted against him would still vote against him in the Balon D'Or.

League performance and World Cup performance would be greatly considered.. NOTHING FOR RONALDO...

Y'all should be happy that the governing bodies done dey realise say scoring goals doesn't translate to being the best.
Hazard for World Best!!!

(1) (Reply)

'mourinho Witch-hunt Staining Man Utd's Reputation' - Exit Talk Irks Ince As Fer / ‘I Love You’, Osaka Tells US Open Final Opponent Serena / Mourinho Deserves Respect For Being ‘real’ – Lukaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.