Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,089 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 PM

That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget (513 Views)

Looking For That Special Girl In Atan Ogun State / Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? / Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2018
I met this cute, petite and intelligent girl some years back. we were friends for some time, but we started having feelings for each other, I had not felt such deep love for someone ever in my life. so I asked her out, she told me she had a guy she was dating so no chance for me. I kept being around her for a little more months hoping to get her to be mine but it didn't work out. so I cut her off.
these days I still bump into her but we snob each other.
I have not met anyone like her ever since and I don't think I can ever forget her

Share yours
Re: That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget by Bluezy13(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmm...

OK.
Re: That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget by chiommy123(f): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
My course mate in school. We were writing our exams and he was right behind me checking my answers for me. He touched me and told me Chi no. 11 is b not a. I was really surprised cos I didn't even know he was there. There was a day I missed submitting my assignment cos the lecturer changed the date. This same guy recorded it for me without telling me even when he saw I was almost getting sick cos of it. There are a whole lot more he did for me which I DARE not forget. God bless you wherever you are pastor ik
Re: That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok
Re: That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
chiommy123:
My course mate in school. We were writing our exams and he was right behind me checking my answers for me. He touched me and told me Chi no. 11 is b not a. I was really surprised cos I didn't even know he was there. There was a day I missed submitting my assignment cos the lecturer changed the date. This same guy recorded it for me without telling me even when he saw I was almost getting sick cos of it. There are a whole lot more he did for me which I DARE not forget. God bless you wherever you are pastor ik

But you did not tell us how you rewarded ‘Pastor IK’ or was he doing it free?

Well this is a faceless forum so ladies will type nice catchy comments to get messages from husbands or guys on nairaland

As we Nigerian women always say

“Closed legs don’t get fed.”
Re: That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget by Offpoint: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
There's no such thing as "Special one" in my dictionary. you come, you go... life continues. I don't live in the past, you came in for a reason and you left or we part ways for a reason. life goes on.

1 Like

Re: That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget by Bluezy13(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Well this is a faceless forum so ladies will type nice catchy comments to get messages from husbands or guys on nairaland

Hehehe...
Re: That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget by N0favors: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Pastor IK indeed

Re: That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Ok
share yours now
Re: That Special Girl/boy U Will Never Forget by chiommy123(f): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

the truth is i was very much ready to pay him any amount but he said he just did it for me and he's not that kind of person you mention sex around him. He did beyond my imagination that I can never be able to pay him back.

(1) (Reply)

Slick Woods Flaunts Her Post-baby Body Two-weeks After Giving Birth / What I Noticed Among Young Ladies Dating Much Older Guys / Guys, What Was The Worst Response You’ve Ever Gotten Toasting A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.