Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,617 members, 7,878,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast (3707 Views)

How To Create Whatsapp TV And Earn At Least N20k Per Week / Africa Design Radio Podcast: Conversations We Should Be Having / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I get your point sir, but for a start I'm going to work with building my own streaming site linked to YouTube as host, and I will use platforms like IGTV, Facebook watch, and twitch to grow my brand and as I said before a proper online TV streaming service setup will cost over 500,000 dollars (Baseless statistics), so dude my 5million is the smallest startup capital for a proper studio and equipment setup and marketing of the brand for the first year. The reason most of you guys that go into these businesses fail online is because you want quick money without labouring for the money , most successful online platform stayed a minimum of 10years to become very big, so thanks for the advice but I have a proper plan for this project that I did not list here for security reasons.

Goodluck man. Hold on to that advice in bold IF you eventually get anyone to give you that cash, it will help you in the long run. And Trust me I never start anything online to fail unless I didn't start at all. No need throwing shades, I might just be an investor looking out for my money.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Naijal:

Goodluck man. Hold on to that advice in bold IF you eventually get anyone to give you that cash, it will help you in the long run. And Trust me I never start anything online to fail unless I didn't start at all. No need throwing shades, I might just be an investor looking out for my money.

Thank you sir, I really do appreciate your valid advice and I didn't mean to throw shades at any business online, it's just that most investors want their investment returns very quickly in Nigeria without nurturing the business to grow into a brand, hence Nigeria is yet to have a fortune 500 company, thanks once again.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Morning business men and women of to forum
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Good day my people oo cool
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Afternoon branfs
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Still here folks
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by debaj10: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I get your point sir, but for a start I'm going to work with building my own streaming site linked to YouTube as host, and I will use platforms like IGTV, Facebook watch, and twitch to grow my brand and as I said before a proper online TV streaming service setup will cost over 500,000 dollars, so dude my 5million is the smallest startup capital for a proper studio and equipment setup and marketing of the brand for the first year. The reason most of you guys that go into these businesses fail online is because you want quick money without labouring for the money, most successful online platform stayed a minimum of 10years to become very big, so thanks for the advice but I have a proper plan for this project that I did not list here for security reasons.
hi.
1. stop calling people 'dude'. potential investors might be reading.

2. share links to your previous/current channels.

3. as several have said, start small, like Emmanuella and Mark Henry: eg-
- visit locations/events, conduct interviews/reviews and post.
- will ur reviews of games, movies, etc compete with those of established market leaders?
- in other words, what are you offering that's missing from current offers online?

4. the share you get from ads on ur site is cents to the dollar; u need millions of views per video to command real money. this is why most online successes do it themselves.
- so what terms can you give for a return on investment?

5. YouTube is 24/7 already. do u plan to produce for live TV all day, everyday?

6. if you're going to be based in Nigeria and offer 24/7 content, you have an uphill task, due to our poor infrastructure (ask big brother). do u know the challenges and how to tackle them?

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
debaj10:
hi.
1. stop calling people 'dude'. potential investors might be reading.

2. share links to your previous/current channels.

3. as several have said, start small, like Emmanuella and Mark Henry: eg-
- visit locations/events, conduct interviews/reviews and post.
- will ur reviews of games, movies, etc compete with those of established market leaders?
- in other words, what are you offering that's missing from current offers online?

4. the share you get from ads on ur site is cents to the dollar; u need millions of views per video to command real money. this is why most online successes do it themselves.
- so what terms can you give for a return on investment?

5. YouTube is 24/7 already. do u plan to produce for live TV all day, everyday?

6. if you're going to be based in Nigeria and offer 24/7 content, you have an uphill task, due to our poor infrastructure (ask big brother). do u know the challenges and how to tackle them?

I have noted all you have said sir and will work on it.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Wonderful Sunday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Working to get one
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Evening people
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
I had a bad day
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:21am On Sep 10, 2018
Monday morning here
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2018
Cold Monday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Afternoon business lovers
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Evening to all business people on this forum
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nighty night people
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:11am On Sep 11, 2018
Mon
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2018
Morning folks
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
You can partner up with me on this
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Evening stars
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sweet evening
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Evening peeps
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Business for big boys
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Great meeting you business minded people
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by tolajay: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2018
I could read ideas and passion without realism and strategies.

To be honest, venturing into your proposed business isn’t as easy as you make it seem, and then, money is a critical factor.

@Naijal and @Debaj10 already gave some critical insight...You should work on them.

I can help you get a FREE live radio streaming and podcast service with a mini-site from the US. You’d also be able to monetize it.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2018
tolajay:
I could read ideas and passion without realism and strategies.

To be honest, venturing into your proposed business isn’t as easy as you make it seem, and then, money is a critical factor.

@Naijal and @Debaj10 already gave some critical insight...You should work on them.

I can help you get a FREE live radio streaming and podcast service with a mini-site from the US. You’d also be able to monetize it.

You guys make me laugh on this forum, so I should come to a public forum and layout all my plans and strategies Huh, dudes if you all cannot simply contact me and get those plans from me then it is obvious you all are not here to work with me but are only here criticize my proposal, if you have any USA podcast service then contact me and properly discuss with me on that service and understand my vision, not coming here to quote clowns who know nothing about my niche.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You guys make me laugh on this forum, so I should come to a public forum and layout all my plans and strategies Huh, dudes if you all cannot simply contact me and get those plans from me then it is obvious you all are not here to work with me but are only here criticize my proposal, if you have any USA podcast service then contact me and properly discuss with me on that service and understand my vision, not coming here to quote clowns who know nothing about my niche.

You can simply bootstrap your way, freelance or raise money from your youtube channel since you are pretty confident about your idea of monetizing video contents.
Raise some cash from your youtube channel. Bumping your thread daily looking for a Nigerian investor to give you 5million naira and solely depending on that isn't innovative. There other ways to raise money for a start up if it is truly reasonable.
https://www.profitbooks.net/funding-options-to-raise-startup-capital-for-your-business/
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Naijal:

You can simply bootstrap your way, freelance or raise money from your youtube channel since you are pretty confident about your idea of monetizing video contents.
Raise some cash from your youtube channel. Bumping your thread daily looking for a Nigerian investor to give you 5million naira and solely depending on that isn't innovative. There other ways to raise money for a start up if it is truly reasonable.
https://www.profitbooks.net/funding-options-to-raise-startup-capital-for-your-business/

Thanks but I bump my tread everyday for one purpose only and that reason is that there are quicker ways to get funding from serious investors in my industry, why Nigeria is in a doomed state the way it is, is simply because we fail to invest in any different opportunities than the regular buy and sell or oil and gas which has doomed Nigeria, with all due respect if you are not here to work with me in my field then I kindly suggest everyone stay away from my tread until I find a serious media partner.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Thanks but I bump my tread everyday for one purpose only and that reason is that there are quicker ways to get funding from serious investors in my industry, why Nigeria is in a doomed state the way it is, is simply because we fail to invest in any different opportunities than the regular buy and sell or oil and gas which has doomed Nigeria, with all due respect if you are not here to work with me in my field then I kindly suggest everyone stay away from my tread until I find a serious media partner.

This is a forum. You're meant to create topic,ask and share opinions. Simply bumping your thread up everyday is spamming. If not, what value is your thread adding to this business section. Be grateful you have people willing to share valuable analysis with you. Your so called investors will eventually read your responses and skedaddle with your attitude.

Once again, Goodluck.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Naijal:

This is a forum. You're meant to create topic,ask and share opinions. Simply bumping your thread up everyday is spamming. If not, what value is your thread adding to this business section. Be grateful you have people willing to share valuable analysis with you. Your so called investors will eventually read your responses and skedaddle with your attitude.

Once again, Goodluck.

I'm not really bothered by that dude, if any body wants to work with me it his or her choice, and I don't see how bumping my tread on daily basis affects your life or anyone for that matter, I just don't want clowns who are visionless come to my tread to give me advice that I already know of without adding any value to my hustle, FYI no proper online business started on a micro budget, you need money to make money online and in any business as the case maybe and with that said do have your self a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Consolidation Fall-out / Little Known Ways Nigeria's Richest Pastors Made And Are Making Their Money / Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.