Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police (54639 Views)

Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by sureheaven(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
She’s still claiming right, madam you’re lucky this is not Nigeria, I would have thrown you into the cell. You go there and argue with your types

Beautiful beautiful Police officer.
Why u con fine like this? I admire this ur beauty ... grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by milemimi93(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
SUPOL:
She’s still claiming right, madam you’re lucky this is not Nigeria, I would have thrown you into the cell. You go there and argue with your types

As if anything ever works in that sh!thole called Nigeria
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by kaema: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sex with a fish undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by hopexter(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Is the video on youtube grin cheesy
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Edusouls(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
chai is there any good thing to hear and be happy about women of nowadays?especially from this cursed kenya just for once..haba at this rate am beleiving that women have really lost it all...
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by idu1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
SUPOL:
supol?

Sergeant hehehehehehe
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Reelmii: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin

That 5yrs old boy go don see things...See laps
in phyno's words NEGODU NPATA

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Deji63: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Fat pig. That boy will never forget that sh*t.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by QuickStandard: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
What a pathetic mother

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by DavidEsq(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
See as dem many wey dey view the topic. Chai cry! Wetin una find come here?
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hmm kenyan again
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by favourmoronu: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
tstx:
Kenya and Weird News are like best friends.

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by verycheese: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Stating the obvious. They know what it is, that's why they are trying to get her arrested. Enle say
zinnydan:
That's child abuse,I think she has to go behind bars
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kenya and Biafra are inseparable when crimes and bizarre things matter...

Kenyan Kwenu!
Igbos amaka!!
Biafra Ngozi!!!
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by lagdmark(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lilimax:
Kenya is fast becoming another Sodom shocked
Everything weird always locates them
They have over taken Ghana and South Africa
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by walosky(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
SUPOL:

I wish you could arrest me for falling for you grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by yungkels(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
zinnydan:
That's child abuse,I think she has to go behind bars
for showing the kid what he/she will still indulge in....
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Shampoo77: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Too many dangerous news coming out from Kenya. Hope they are not planning to take over Sodom and Gomorrah?
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Realname: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy!!

Kenya is abillion times better than Nigeria ! This happens everyday in Nigeria in all those face me.i slap you

Father sleeps with daughter infront of sibblings fatehr and.mother infront of kids brother and sister infront of sibblings

Now Kenya have a working society that are trying to arrest the woman and Nigerians are talking ? Now I have seen everything!
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Bambambiglo: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
SUPOL:

Madam I don follow you o. So just know any time police fuckup na you I go first insult.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Omihanifa: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lilimax:
Kenya is fast becoming another Sodom shocked Everything weird always locates them
The entire earth has become Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by kerry57: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Anything is possible in the crazy world we live in today. God safe our future generations.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Firebomber: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
SUPOL:

i saw your profile picture.

Did you attend Nigeria Police Academy?
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by justy15: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Where is the video?
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by opeyemiskullman(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
she no get sexy body..!
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by ikept(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Which kind person be this?

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kenya?.....ahh next news pls @beey where u de, u don see dis lifeless one
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police by slimfit1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sorry don't know why I'm looking for the pictures of how it happened. Me nasty pray for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.