Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity (4145 Views)

One Single Habit That Makes Millionaire A Lot Of Money / One Common Habit That Makes Every Millionaire A Lot Of Money / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Martinez19(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Audray:
This is great. It's just Nigerians know how to bash.We go look finish ,then bash your effort to hell. Dude if you can advertise this to an international audience you will totally "blow". Oyibos have a thing for unusual/bohemian furniture. Try as much as possible to get whitties to see your work.No joke.
SMH. The guy is creative but the standard wooden furnitures are more beautiful and comfortable.

1 Like

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by somehow: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
BiggyB242:

Bro, a certificate is very important. With the touch of a mechanical engineer and a business guru, this design will go global.

Certificate from a Nigerian school?

Is this the reason Nigeria is filled with locally made products competing globally?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paystack Aptitude Test / Dangote Cement Plant / How Do I Get Out Of This Rat Race I Put Myself in Kwara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.