Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers (32610 Views)

4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Election Rigging: Intersociety Drags 40 INEC Officials, 4 Governors To US, EU / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by AreaFada2: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hardly anyone left at home in govt when they are gone. Oil money talking.
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Afamed: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
my father will be their to receive them,damn! if it wasn't for school,I would have been there too
Lol
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok.Hope He Score Deals 4 Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by bcube01(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
kelib:
Can u see dat a president z partial on national politics. He only carry d pdp governor's along when he is going to Niger, Chad n other unimportant African countries. But when he z going to Europe, America n Asia APC governor's will follow suit. For d interest of d country I think d president should try not to b biased xcept they want Nigeria to a one party state

So That's all u can see from that report. Anyway, i hope u''ve been reading all manner of things the opposition has been saying and doing to the president. So if it were u u'll travel with them ability? dey deceive urself there. Even previous ex presidos no travel with ex opposition governors/senators/rep members, so for buhari to have atleast travelled with opposition governors to chad, niger etc is a plus and good gesture from him.
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Aystarz: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I spit on APC

I spit on pdp

I spit on all the useless youth in this country that are fighting for this old useless corrupt men

I spit on y'all

Cosigned
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by megareal: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
He for kukuma carry the whole kwantry.
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by AlphaStyles(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
na wa oo just to visit china governors dy follow you
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by ifiokjohn(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
yarimo:
what do you mean by OUR? are you a citizen of Nigeria?
come here. is it not the south oil money before? abi does it belong to his parasitic region?
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Penywise(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
These are core Buhari men
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Nice123(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Only if the pilot will be willing to sacrifice himself, Nigeria will be better, and Nigerians will honour him.
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
jokes apart,I'm serious bro..they are even preparing for their arrival currently
Afamed:

Lol
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by andyanders: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Job2004:
God'swill Akpabio now a parley of the president. Trust politicians to your own detriment. Wicked souls, pursueing only their interest and nothing more
Exactly. Akpabio is now a saint. If Saraki goes back to APC tomorrow, he will be included among the delegets
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Bizibi(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na wa ooo,nothing is going on right now.....
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by deomelo: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
ozaovehe:
This will pain the wailers grin

Going by their painful acrobatic display, wailing and crying, they are obviously in serious pain..

Freeking poor village Igbos and frustrated anti Nigerian elements.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Bizibi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
ozaovehe:
This will pain the wailers grin
oghene!!!! Na China travel go pain wailers! U well so.....
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by ramdris(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I spit on APC

I spit on pdp

I spit on all the useless youth in this country that are fighting for this old useless corrupt men

I spit on y'all

Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Ahmeduana(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Not even one single opposition governor?
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one! The list contains our CHANGE agents!

i hate it when any member of the corrupt PDP/IPOB member follows Our Patriotic president to any of his overseas trip.

Go well good representatives of the common man! Nigerians are seriously praying for a safe Journey, as you embark on another life changing travel for our dear country!.
How can a man who increased food and fuel prices be a friend of the common man? Na wa o
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by deomelo: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

i hate it when any member of the corrupt PDP/IPOB member follows Our Patriotic president to any of his overseas trip.

Go well good representatives of the common man! Nigerians are seriously praying for a safe Journey, as you embark on another life changing travel for our dear country!.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7679676_fbimg1535735254005_jpeg9024b77ff163c83b04a078def63667e0

Yes oooooo.

Nigerian all STAR team.

God Bless the all STAR team members heading to China.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria

#SAIBABA2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by arsenal33: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ekez:
Just dey waste our money for travel wey no get head.
you no get head
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Cajal(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Like for PMB

Share for Saraki
....stay here be distributing like and shares
When millions are battle ready here with their PVC here in kwara to finally crash saraki and politically kill him
#kwara4change2019#

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by bluefilm: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
So dey no wan make Fayose follow dem go?

Fayose You See Your Life now?

I Don dey tell you since make you take style dey criticize but you no gree hear.

See free jollification wey you Don miss now.
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by deomelo: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
bluefilm:
So dey no wan make Fayose follow dem go?

Fayose You See Your Life now?

I Don dey tell you since make you take style dey criticize but you no gree hear.

See free jollification wey you Don miss now.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by jesusislor(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
No sane being will defend this government! Useless and unfruitful journey, only enriching their pockets when millions are suffering, jobless back home. Once again, nonsense leaders
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Blackfire:

You go soon enter market with spit...

Oya continue , spitty spitty
hahahaha
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Shininstar30(f): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
*VERY SOON,* Nigeria will be filled with Rich Networkers.

*Think investment FOLLOW the trend.*

ASK now how it works. And get on board ���‍♀�‍♀
Make your choice,Rich Networker or Poor Graduate?�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Do have a lovely weekend friends
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Juliusdking(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Big big thiefs
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by budusky05(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na full squad be this ooo
Re: Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers by Juliusdking(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

i just pray make him come back with life.because the last i time check him dey lifeless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) / David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. / Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.