Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,417 members, 7,904,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Which Do You Prefer; Big Boobs Or Small Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer; Big Boobs Or Small Boobs (1138 Views)

Why Girls Of Nowadays Prefer Big Gbola.. Get In (pics) / Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer; Big Boobs Or Small Boobs by CrystalMag(f): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Guys, get in here! Which do you prefer? Big boobs or Small boobs.

Boob is a coined word which in standard English language is defined as BREAST. Boobs function in different ways and of which serves as an advantage to men.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-h_IL5ad1A0o/W4nMUVMr3JI/AAAAAAAAA88/5NtNijs22Bodx1-dSi5juVPz_Nkk917fQCLcBGAs/s1600/bre.JPG[/img]

It's no doubt that some men do not like boobs, i mean small boobs, while some prefer it big and shappy.
Big Boobs has quite a few advantages to men, same as small boobs, which i will list below:

1. It gives them resort to a highly satisfactory quickie
2. Men can easily get turned on by getting physical with the girlfriend.
3. Sucking (I have no idea why they get madly excited for this) becomes more enjoyable
4. If the girlfriend is same height, the fetish of having a bigger girlfriend also comes true everyday.
5. It gives a visual treat when she's on top of you.
You can easily go to sleep hugging and burying your face in her boobs.

Having listed the advantages of big boobs, here are a quite few advantages of small boobs below:

1. Gives more 100% sensitivity than large ones and less effort is involved in kissing, handling and playing with them.
2. They look perky and the curves will dazzle you. Small boobs are notorious hoarders of male gaze, so much that you may fail to notice the body's other lovely contours.
3. Pairs perfectly with your suit, well ordered and smart, which also serves as a turn-on for guys.

Having listed some points up there, which do you prefer? BIG BOOBS or SMALL BOOBS. Drop your views in the comment section.

source: https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/08/which-do-you-prefer-big-boobs-or-small.html
Re: Which Do You Prefer; Big Boobs Or Small Boobs by onyibest2k(m): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Triplestarc
#bestofthebest
#theboytoogood
#stagemaster

Re: Which Do You Prefer; Big Boobs Or Small Boobs by N0favors: 12:53am On Sep 01, 2018
D Cup
Re: Which Do You Prefer; Big Boobs Or Small Boobs by Oluromantic: 12:57am On Sep 01, 2018
D water melon
Re: Which Do You Prefer; Big Boobs Or Small Boobs by Kudducini(m): 1:30am On Sep 01, 2018
What do you expect

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Was The Topic Of Discussion In This Picture ? / Sex Was Made For Us / Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.