Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,216 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? (684 Views)

We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments / Who Still Have A Friend They Have Known For 8yrs+ ? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by Sonoflord: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2018

Good morning house

I have been with my uncle for close to 5yrs now and after 3yrs more he will settle me with #930000 (if he will reach that amount ).but the problem now is, I don't think I can continue anymore because I can make more than that amount if I hustle.

So my question now is

do you prefer to serve someone 6-8yrs and be settle with #930000 or would you prefer to hustle and make more than that amount in 4yrs.
Re: Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by Sonoflord: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala dominique
Re: Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by chiommy123(f): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2018
You already answered your question
Re: Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Complete the time you agreed to work under him from the beginning.
Re: Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by Sonoflord: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Complete the time you agreed to work under him from the beginning.
There was no agreement
Re: Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Sonoflord:
There was no agreement

So, if you leave now, nothing happens?
Re: Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by nanauju(f): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Sometimes everything is not money, what we've learned and the experiences we've gathered is key, and that's what takes us to our promise land. If you think hustling on ur own will fetch you double the amount oga is suppose to give you in 3 years, go for hustling.
because from the way you're sounding sef it's not certain oga will give you that amount complete since there was no agreement

3 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2018
Its better to keep serving him, at the end of the 8th year, he will settle you and then you can start your own business.
Re: Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by Peter5694(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2018
and by Hustle u mean? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by Alejoc(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
If you leave now without mutual consent, he might believed or insinuate you have stole enough from him to set yourself up
Re: Do You Prefer To Serve Someone For 8yrs Or Do You Prefer To Hustle? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sonoflord:

Good morning house

I have been with my uncle for close to 5yrs now and after 3yrs more he will settle me with #930000 (if he will reach that amount ).but the problem now is, I don't think I can continue anymore because I can make more than that amount if I hustle.

So my question now is

do you prefer to serve someone 6-8yrs and be settle with #930000 or would you prefer to hustle and make more than that amount in 4yrs.

Life is not always as we think. Just do what you think is right but always weigh the future implications.

(1) (Reply)

After Lady Lied To Her Boyfriend She Was Sick, She Dressed Naked To Party With.. / Planet 7(christian Singles For Marriage) / 7 Rock Solid Lies Men Tell To Get Women Into Their Beds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.