Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,072 members, 7,890,529 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business (1649 Views)

I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business / Need A Place I Can Do My 1year It / Kindly Help! Rats Are Killing My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by tunde121oke: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
it is so expensive to advertise on tv and radio,other options are newpaper but at the same time it is expensive ,billboard no way ,evwen face book is very expensive ,can any one help ,either online or offline with lots of traffic or readers,please drop a note
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by naijacutee(f): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
What are you advertising, and what sort of budget do you have? Who are your customers? Do your customers tend to come back to buy supplements, or would you have to avertisie regularly to gain new customers? If this is the case, how often would you like to advertise, and what would your budget be like? I think answering these questions would help us point you in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by fredo648: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
Can any one link me up with full address of good and effective newspaper for classified Advert.
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by GideonG(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2010
if you want to use google adwords I am a professional adwords user. as of now I spent $0.08 per click
so when I load my prepaid mastercard with $100 it goes along way in bringing prospects.

I also do Newspaper advert. in Gurdian, Punch, daily trust, soccer star, complete sport, success digest extra.
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by tunde121oke: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
hook up with me Gideon G WHAT UR NUMBER
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by bejay1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2010
hi, think the most effective, reliable and cheapest means of advertising ur produts and services today is using bulk sms. If you need any assistance regards to this call this no:07060455840 or bizconceptsltd@gmail.com.
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by maclatunji: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2010
One of the cheapest ways to advertise that can easily be monitored in terms of its success is to create a blog for your business. You make it attractive and let people know what you do in a fun way, then promote it. You can even monetize your blog and start earning some revenue from it.

Promotion of the blog can be done on forums like Nairaland. I don't think advertising to a global audience can be any cheaper than by following this approach.

The advantage of this approach is that you spend next-to-nothing to advertise thereby freeing capital for other things in your business. If your product or service is good people will come to you.

If you are in Lagos, we can meet one-on-one to talk more. My phone number is 08085404500
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by pyneapples: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2010
You can ADVERTISE for FREE at www.whodeybuy.com.

It is a market place where:
Sellers can meet the needs of buyers through BUYERS REQUESTS
and
BUYERS can make their requests known.

It's free and easy to use and you can link to millions of people through social networking sites!!!! I use it myself. grin smiley

Get to meet with buyers.

www.whodeybuy.com.

Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by AfrisoftNG: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2010
Advertise your company, products and services on Facebook,Yahoo Ad & Google Ad for as low as N3000 per week. Call 07042673477 | 08035192860
Get Started! Log on to http://webdesign.afrisoft-ng.com/advertise_with_us.html now.
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by ifsez: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
Hi Tunde,
Advertising on radio,TV or Press is not as expensive as you think.In the newspapers,there is something called advert size,the sizes cater for different needs.On radio and on TV stations,there is something called duration of advert material.It also caters for different needs.There are also scroll messages,Product placements,Hypes all these are available to suit different needs.

You can call me for further assistance.0802 721 9555.
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by stagger: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2010
What are you advertising? Then you can be advised properly. Advertising works best when you have a product that meets a large demand, and you can use a medium where the demand are found most in large number.

Facebook is a social networking portal. People go there to socialize, so selling an item that is not socially related (e.g. romance stuff) will not work.

Google is a place where people come to buy stuff that they need. It is the best online place to advertise. Best of all, there are new advert models such as content placement advertising where you can advertise on specific websites as opposed to using keywords.

Offline, there are several news papers you can use. If you are selling IT stuff, there are papers that devote centrespreads on certain days to IT. There are also high traffic Nigerian websites you can visit and place ads on.

It all depends on what you want. Specifically indicate what you want to sell and I can give you advice on how to go about it.
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by osilade123(m): 5:43am On Aug 05, 2010
you can search googleising company for different advert or on this forum
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
Advertising Creates Competitive Advantage Positioning The Product In Such A Way That People Wants To Buy It!

For cheap classified advert for business opportunities, services, personal ads, cars, schools, electronics, real estate & properties, job vacancies and much more; find what you are looking for or place your own business advert today in an advertisement tabloid tagged: AD BOOSTER. For as low as #2,000
per each advert box. The distribution is free!

Why waiting! Call Sam on 08133053191, 08061694650 or 08028436590, or email: adbooster09@yahoo.com, adbooster09@gmail.com

Remember; nobody will hear about it when you dont talk about it. AD BOOSTER, meeting marketing objectives!
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by Dizzy001(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2010
i advertise to phone numbers with 4nairasms.com at1,000 naira daily, if you contact their support concerning advertisement they will help

i get good traffic @ my sites because of them i think they have more than 1000 customers and this advert goes to each of the phone numbers in their database(customers and customers phonebook) pretty cheap sha 1k for 10,000 visitors
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by sonety2k(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
cool
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by realkola: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
AS FAR AS I KNOW WE ARE IN THE SAME SHOE.

AS FAR AS PRICE IS CONCERN.
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NAIRALAND

BUSINESS COMES WHEN YOU LIST EXPECTS IT

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY
ANYTHHING THAT WE CAN SEE FEEL OR TOUCH THAT IS NOT CREATED BY GOD IS CALLED A PRODUCT

THE NEXT CHALLENGE OF ANY PRODUCT IS MARKETING
COST OF MARKETING IS ALSO IMPORTANT

THERE IN THIS ORDER CHOOSE WHERE TO MARKET :
IF IT HAS TO BE ONLINE AND HAS TO DO WITH NIGERIA PRODUCTS THEN I SUGGEST THAT YOU DONT HESISTATE TO CHOOSE NAIRALAND.

IT GETS CUSTOMERS CALLING YOU EVEN WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING.
DO YOU KNOW THAT nairaland HAS 500,000 REGISTERED MEMBER

AS BIC BIRO SAID SOME AFTER SOME YEARS OF EXISTENCE IN NIGERIA THAT 10 MILLION PEOPLE EVERYDAY CAN NOT BE WRONG
BUT IF IT HAS TO DO WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD THEN CHOOSE ALIBABA OR GOOGLE

WISHING YOU THE VERY BEST

KOLA
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by NumberExtractor: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2012
You can try bulk sms adverts, Generate and manage your bulk gsm number from www. PhoneNumberExtractor.com
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by niyeee: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
A
Re: Where Is The Cheapset Place I Can Advetise My Business by oduz: 4:18am On Feb 16, 2013
Advert budget depends on what your product or service is, which further determine the kind of TARGET Audience that is relevant & should be focused on, you also need to consider the OTS (Opportunity to see) an advert may be almost FREE but not enough customers to make biz sense etc cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Cyber Cafe Business / Fcmb Debited Me With "Wampb" as remark ... Pls Wat is The Meaning Of Wampb????. / Youwin Women 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.