Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,021 members, 7,931,511 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (45225 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / Defection Battle: Buhari's Men Declare War On Saraki, Tambuwal And Ortom.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Audray(f): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
fk001:

What's funny in that piece of sh!t he typed??
Que pasa?Ever heard of a little something called SAR- CA- SM??
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by thesicilian: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Auxtin85:

I remember this book
Yeah.
Very few people will remember.
A classic novel by S. M. O. Aka

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Auxtin85(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
thesicilian:

Yeah.
Very few people will remember.
A classic novel by S. M. O. Aka

Yes boss S.M.O Aka was in my house to see my dad when I entered secondary school in 1995. He gifted me one of his books "Story from an African Village" May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Cirochukade: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Blakjewelry:
so it means atiku will be elected come next year

No Atiku's own was left while Buhari and Ortom was right tongue
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by LZAA: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
owukpa:
As election year draws closer, Nigerians are expected to see political drama and activities by politicians.

It seems there is something special about the tears of aspirants.

Few years ago, Presdient Muhammadu Buhari wept for the nation Nigeria and he’s not the number one citizen.

In 2014, Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom wept for Benue State and the following years he was elected.

Just yesterday, presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar wept for Nigeria after obtaining his interest form and 'your guess is as good as mine.' lol

source>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/09/weeping-politicians-pictures-of-buhari-atiku-and-ortom-crying-for-nigeria.html
Atiku?president?grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by ebenholer(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
If shedding crocodile tears is secret to becoming president or governor I beg make I join embarassed embarassed embarassed : embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by victorazyvictor(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is deep-seated.

So rooted that our leaders out of love and commiseration for us as future leaders couldn't hold their feelings in public and control their emotions.

This is not a disguise of empathy. This is a true expression of love and tender kindness.

Their fondness for us as youth is second to none, as their primary agenda is ensuring our safety and wellbeing.

It is saddening to behold that they ended up bursting into uncontrollable tears.

What a love!

The question for you and I is that if our dignified officeholders can go to such extent to secure our future betterment, what are you and I doing to help move this country forward?

I'm feeling sobber already as am typing.

What manner of men are these?

Leaders that love us so much that they couldn't even hide it or undercover it in pretence.

We must compensate them for this kind gesture by voting for them in 2019 and by reelecting their generations into power.

We so much confide in your leadership and that of your lineage Sirs.

I'm speaking on behalf of the youths only.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy u made me share tears.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by ndat(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Doubt the possibility of Atiku, as seen from the pictures. Buhari weeps and shade tears from right eye....
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by fk001(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Audray:
Que pasa?Ever heard of a little something called SAR- CA- SM??

Lol you got me cheesy

My mistake.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by ebenholer(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
ndat:
Doubt the possibility of Atiku, as seen from the pictures. Buhari weeps and shade tears from right eye....
The same buhari is now laughing at u all seeing people dying rejoicing. You realised how many houses were burnt and people killed in the past week, did he cry for this?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by CleverG123: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Two years ago, governor okorocha weep at Orji mechanic village of the state during one of his campaign days.
Corrocodise tears.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by thesicilian: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Auxtin85:

Yes boss S.M.O Aka was in my house to see my dad when I entered secondary school in 1995. He gifted me one of his books "Story from an African Village" May his soul continue to rest in peace.
What a memory that must be, seeing him in flesh!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by mechanics(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
hahahaha, the tide will change this time, crocodile tears.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
RealityShot:
the "something" is the money Naa..

Win senate, N1billion each year

Win governorship, at least N150 billion at your disposal each year, salary, allowance, etc not included!

Win presidency and Naa unlimited salary, allowance, budget, etc!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Auxtin85(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
thesicilian:

Yes boss I still have that book in my bookshelf in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Auxtin85(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
thesicilian:

Are you from the South South? Edo state to be precise?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by CioAngels(f): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
What big deceit they all are, they are not crying Nigeria but crying to have looted so much of Nigerians common wealth.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by thesicilian: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Auxtin85:

Are you from the South South? Edo state to be precise?
Yeah. How did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by ndat(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
ebenholer:

The same buhari is now laughing at u all seeing people dying rejoicing. You realised how many houses were burnt and people killed in the past week, did he cry for this?
argue with your phone.... chronic wailer.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Auxtin85(m): 4:46am On Sep 02, 2018
thesicilian:

Yeah. How did you come to that conclusion?

We relate better to issues. Again I believe his books sold more in the South South.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Suibisreal(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
The perfect use of IRONY as has never been seen before
This is deep-seated.

So rooted that our leaders out of love and commiseration for us as future leaders couldn't hold their feelings in public and control their emotions.

This is not a disguise of empathy. This is a true expression of love and tender kindness.

Their fondness for us as youth is second to none, as their primary agenda is ensuring our safety and wellbeing.

It is saddening to behold that they ended up bursting into uncontrollable tears.

What a love!

The question for you and I is that if our dignified officeholders can go to such extent to secure our future betterment, what are you and I doing to help move this country forward?

I'm feeling sobber already as am typing.

What manner of men are these?

Leaders that love us so much that they couldn't even hide it or undercover it in pretence.

We must compensate them for this kind gesture by voting for them in 2019 and by reelecting their generations into power.

We so much confide in your leadership and that of your lineage Sirs.

I'm speaking on behalf of the youths only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' / Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.