Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. (2494 Views)

Buy More Dollars Gentlemen, Tinubu's Men are not telling us the truth / National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
The best answer with the most likes wins a token from me.. (You can use the money to buy a crate of LIFE beer)
Deadline:6pm.

Ladies and gentlemen, we taking over!

https:///4tlebkiXal7F3eNiHirO9C

Click on the link below and join, if you want to be part of the winning team. Don't say i didn't you..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by chinoxstock: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
They are definitely laughing at the lifeless SaiBaba

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by DLondonboiy: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bros, who are you supporting for President? Cos i dey with you o

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Bros, who are you supporting for President? Cos i dey with you o

After due consultation distinguished, i stand with SARAKI o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by jayinfo2(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
May be laughing to the foolishness of buhari . u know that man can be so clueless which will definitely warrant a laughable situation

4 Likes

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by yazach: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
The best answer with the most likes wins a token from me.. (You can use the money to buy a crate of LIFE beer)

Click on the link below and join, if you want to be part of the winning team. Don't say i didn't you..

Op op op

So in your village, when someone jump from police van, he is gentle man

When someone turn the resources of a whole state to his property, he is gentle man

I mean I don't get you. Are you IPOBIAN because na them dey rush criminals.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
yazach:

Op op op

So in your village, when someone jump from police van, he is gentle man

When someone turn the resources of a whole state to his property, he is gentle man

I mean I don't get you. Are you IPOBIAN because na them dey rush criminals.

Let's see the picture of your father (the gentleman).
Don't inherit other people's enemies if you want to excel in life..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by yazach: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Let's see the picture of your father (the gentleman).
Don't inherit other people's enemies if you want to excel in life..
By their post, we shall know them.

You are a kid buddy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by jaykaylegend(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
chinoxstock:
They are definitely laughing at the lifeless SaiBaba
You Abused and still hailed Buhari in the same comment..

Dude, you're confused
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
yazach:

By their post, we shall know them.

You are a kid buddy

You are a Yoruba Muslim...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by yazach: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You are a Yoruba Muslim...

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=yazach post=70806657][/quote]

Are you not a Yoruba Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by yazach: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Are you not a Yoruba Muslim?

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by bujebudanu1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Laughing to see buhari practicing to trek 800km from duara to his farm come 2019
grin

15 Likes

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by babyfaceafrica: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
laughing at foolishness of Nigerians..knowing they will do worse than buhari when they are elected.
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by StPete: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
When they hear Trump’s comments on Buhari’s lifelessness grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by AeroplaneApple: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
When you hear "Oshiomole the undertaker" say Buhari will be President again in 2019

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by SirToothBrush: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dino : Aisha said he is not in control, Trump said he is lifeless,

Saraki: And he said he is fighting corruption, baba ajala the traveler

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by Roger3D(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

That one can only be president of your IPOB Republic but not Nigeria.
Buhari till 2023
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by bujebudanu1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Baba come spray us the money
Time don pass
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by vanbonattel: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

correct man

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Who win? Make the winner send me PM, make I give am small thing, make him take chop pepper soup 2moro..
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by bujebudanu1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Who win? Make the winner send me PM, make I give am small thing, make him take chop pepper soup 2moro..

If u follow your 6pm. then I won long ago

Pm sent
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by TheOtherRoom: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
When you hear "Oshiomole the undertaker" say Buhari will be President in again in 2019
this made me laugh. The undertaker indeed.
Cc firefire racoon

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

If u follow your 6pm. then I won long ago

Pm sent

Acct number..
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by bujebudanu1(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Acct number..

Jah bless and more money
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Jah bless and more money

Edit. Just buy fish with it.
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by bujebudanu1(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Edit. Just buy fish with it.

Seen.
God bless and happy Sunday.
Saraki for president cheesy
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by AeroplaneApple: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
av just seen this. If you follow the 6pm rule I won
Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by babyfaceafrica: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
I actually wanted to mention this.. but they will say what is my own...0P didn't check on time....just forget it

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. by bujebudanu1(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2018
AeroplaneApple:

I had 10likes.u were still battling with 9 after 6.13pm.

You posted 5.53pm.na so people full this thread wey go like am like that?

Check the time oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Place APC Are Sharing Money (pic) / Pics; Moment Sen. Adeleke Heard Supreme Court Ruling / Non-indigenes Are Losing Their Homes And Lands In Etche Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.