Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,495 members, 7,888,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? (3244 Views)

Help Us Understand Nigeria Better! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? by oziomatv(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2007
taking my expirience in europe back home.
Re: What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? by lawwyblack(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2009
I am giving Nigerians a voice a means by which we can know where Nigerians stands on issues (political,social,economic etc) as it affects us pls visit http://greenwhitepolls.com/ your opinion matters to us as we try to make a better Nigeria.
Re: What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? by MrCrackles(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2009
I am planning to assasinate corrupt politicians and thieving government office holders!
Re: What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? by Ifygurl: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2009
Trying to become a doctor, so i can take that studies to Nigeria and help people.
I plan on opening a free clinic in nigeria ( as a way to help the poor) and i'll also have a clinic for rich people (they have to pay). This way the rich help support the poor, the money i make from the rich clinic goes to the free clinic

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2012
I'm the founder of a body called ANTI-TRIBALISM and our mission is to preach against tribalism which is one of the common character of many Nigerian.
Re: What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? by anonymous6(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2012
tassmal: I been thinking so much been said about who and what is wrong with this country. I like us to put our heads together and share ideas on how we are making Nigeria better.

I guess for Seun this forum has earned him some points. The rest of us can we share what we are doing or have done, and maybe profer solutions to issues, or even get others interested in your ideas or pet projects to help make Nigeria trurly great. Remember only Nigerian or rathers lovers of Nigeria can make it better. Are you one?

Right now Currently nothing but I do pray for Nigeria but in the near future I plan to do a non-profit health related charity & open clinics
Re: What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? by anonymous6(f): 7:48pm On May 26, 2012
Ifygurl: Trying to become a doctor, so i can take that studies to Nigeria and help people.
I plan on opening a free clinic in nigeria ( as a way to help the poor) and i'll also have a clinic for rich people (they have to pay). This way the rich help support the poor, the money i make from the rich clinic goes to the free clinic

That is very good, that is where I am in lined with but I would want other backing when it comes to funds because most wealthy Nigerians are not always reliable.
Re: What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2012
ANTITRIBALISM: I'm the founder of a body called ANTI-TRIBALISM and our mission is to preach against tribalism which is one of the common character of many Nigerian.

[size=16pt]STOP INSULTING MY TRIBE![/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria Better? by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 30, 2012
tassmal: I been thinking so much been said about who and what is wrong with this country. I like us to put our heads together and share ideas on how we are making Nigeria better.

I guess for Seun this forum has earned him some points. The rest of us can we share what we are doing or have done, and maybe profer solutions to issues, or even get others interested in your ideas or pet projects to help make Nigeria trurly great. [size=18pt] Remember only Nigerian or rather lovers of Nigeria can make it better. Are you one?[/size]

VERY GOOD QUESTION. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethiopia Alphabet And Numerals / Photos From The Virgin Ceremony Held In Ogu Town, Rivers State / Bini To English / V.v. Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.