Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

In The Name Of Love We Need To Talk About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Name Of Love We Need To Talk About This (480 Views)

For The Love We Have Lost. For Those Who Are Having No Vals / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Name Of Love We Need To Talk About This by sacajawea: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
In the Name of love Yes Love For our fellow man and Neighbour we should address this
Things are affecting our System, have you noticed that,

Nobody has white eyeballs anymore, I remember when I was younger I use to have white clear eyeballs same for some others not anymore, look everywhere look at every single person around you, young old rich, poor
Everybody's eyes are not clear or Straight up red angry

Kk pick up a Mirror, Ahn? Exactly!
Can you see it? You see it? your eyeballs are not clear�, maybe even red angry like mine and I don't Smoke. You see it my point exactly! make it a point and Observe everyone around you, my bro of more than 10yrs have not seen far older and average below average by UK standards, clear white Eyes angry

The Government has failed Us

Pls take it easy, Regards!

Re: In The Name Of Love We Need To Talk About This by donbachi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
who no well,no well...who well,well...nigeria itself,is a hazard
Re: In The Name Of Love We Need To Talk About This by Solidkay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nigeria has failed her people,

Who is Nigeria?? ?

It's you and I.

Corruption is a chain and it can only get stronger if we see it as a means to survive in the grassroots, even in out tiny little offices to the state house.

It's left to you and I to make and effect that change.

Change begins with you.
Re: In The Name Of Love We Need To Talk About This by sacajawea: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Solidkay:
Nigeria has failed her people,

Who is Nigeria?? ?

It's you and I.

Corruption is a chain and it can only get stronger if we see it as a means to survive in the grassroots, even in out tiny little offices to the state house.

It's left to you and I to make and effect that change.

Change begins with you.
That is what is why my eye is No Longer White?

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way Up Is God; The Easiest Way Down Is The Delilah Kind Of Woman / Ladies: 30 Things You Must Never Say To Him If You Cherish Your Relationship / I'm in a state of delimar... advice needed urgently..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.