Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,990 members, 7,946,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts (910 Views)

Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by Ebullience(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
…insists it won’t respond to Trump

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Presidency on Saturday boasted that world leaders are on a queue to meet President Muhammadu Buhari.

This, it said, was contrary to what happened in the past when world leaders did not want anything to do with Nigerian leaders.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said this in an interview shortly after Buhari and members of his entourage arrived Beijing, China for the 7th Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation scheduled to hold between September 3 and 4.

Shehu said world leaders’ good disposition towards Buhari was an indication that there was something about the President and about the country he leads that the world likes.

He also reiterated the Presidency’s position that it would not respond to a statement credited to United States President Donald Trump that Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari was “lifeless.”

The presidential spokesman said, “You know that as a policy, we said that we are not going to answer the American President, however, the fact that the entire world and world leaders are queuing up to meet President Muhammadu Buhari, is an indication that there is something about President Buhari, there is something about Nigeria he now leads, that the world likes.

“I think that Nigerians themselves should better look at this from this positive point of view, is a major development.

“We had situations in the country in the past where key world leaders didn’t want to meet our own leaders, all of that has changed in the last three years.”

https://punchng.com/world-leaders-on-queue-to-meet-buhari-presidency-boasts/

1 Like

Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by dbos11(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Op just change the topic to "world leaders on queue to give MR LIFELESS more derogatory title
Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by yazach: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
dbos11:
Op just change the topic to "world leaders on queue to give MR LIFELESS more derogatory title

But your lifelesness supposed to have been finished by now

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by Ebios(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Four leaders so far that have come to Nigeria yet you guys (so called presidency)are saying "world leaders are queuing..."
Compare it to the number of times he has shamelessly gone out. He has been d most traveled President so far. Ask Google.
This is laughable.
Mitcheew
Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by chomchom1(f): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Show us the picture as u showed us when he Landed. Relooter of looter government cheesy
Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by fvck(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lolz
Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by dbos11(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
yazach:

But your lifelesness supposed to have been finished by now

Whose lifelessness. YOUR PRESIDENT lifelessness is not finished until it is finshed. I DOUBT WHETHER ABOKI WILL BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND WHAT I'M SAYING
Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by Aufbauh(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yessooo......Good product does not need much advertisement.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by ehbellsho(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
the reason being dat they want to feel n see if truly our president is 'lifeless' and how they could be of help.
Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by EmekaMD(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
The most useless presidency ever.. I hope they've updated their achievements shit and added this one to it.

I hope he knows he must never visit Donald Trump again. He doesn't wanna see a lifeless man no more

Clowns everywhere!!
Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by KEVIND: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Take away the Presidency from Buhari, i bet you no one in his right senses will visit him ( He is Lifeless and has no serious economic value). So the visit is not for Buhari as a person but its for Nigeria and he is representing us as a President and also Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world and a major player in the committee of Nations.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders On Queue To Meet Buhari, Presidency Boasts by slivertongue: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
dey know GMB lacks intellectual capacity dat why dey come - 2exploit &extort him. dey already know he wont return 2villa

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari’s Brother, Ribadu, Others Move To Unseat Adamawa Governor / Frank Nneji Founder Of ABC Transport Declares For Imo Governorship In Style / I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.