Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

2019: Types Of Politicians Not To Vote For - 2face Advises Nigerian Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019: Types Of Politicians Not To Vote For - 2face Advises Nigerian Youths (283 Views)

Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 / We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: Types Of Politicians Not To Vote For - 2face Advises Nigerian Youths by Bobo1000: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Top Nigerian music icon, Innocent Idibia, professionally known as 2Face, has told Nigerian youths to stop voting for and celebrating political thieves.

Speaking with Vanguard, the Singer said it is unwise for the Nigerian youths to celebrate criminally-minded politicians who rigged their way to power. He urged youths to elect those who will fight for the interest of the masses no matter what.

2baba also said that Nigerians should be wise because some of the politicians were out to deceive them again.

“My advice to the youths is that we should begin to celebrate what is right. We should stop celebrating criminals; we should stop hyping people that have done nothing to benefit us.

“Imagine, someone wakes one morning and suddenly becomes a Senator with a lot of money; people will begin to celebrate him/her even when he has done nothing for his people.

“When you campaign for votes and you finally win, you’ve to have something to show for those votes. So, we need to begin to celebrate people who are genuine and not criminals”, the legendary musician said.

“I hope so, because that would depend on the electorate. I’m hoping that Nigerians will understand that politicians should not use them again; I’m hoping that they would understand that these people will tell their usual stories, but we also should tell our own story this time around”, he said.

“My advice is that they should speak to the people more, they should let us know what’s happening. When people don’t know what’s happening they tend to talk, they tend to argue.

“When we hear something in the news tomorrow we don’t even know if it’s the truth or a lie because the government doesn’t even talk to us; we don’t even know what’s going on.

“And that is a major issue; they should let the people know what’s going on, so, that the people can participate and be actively involved in the governance of the nation. The government should carry the people along”, he advised.
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/09/2019-see-the-type-of-politicians-2face-warned-nigerians-not-to-vote-for.html

Re: 2019: Types Of Politicians Not To Vote For - 2face Advises Nigerian Youths by fvck(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol
Re: 2019: Types Of Politicians Not To Vote For - 2face Advises Nigerian Youths by DEHVEHLOP(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
I pray Igbo amaka people dem listen and comply

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Is Correct? / XMAS 2018: Use RADIO SHOW to SELL/PROMOTE@150k All BUSINESSES from OCT -DEC / Hot Mini Importation Guide + List Of Hot Selling Products . Grab Yours Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.