Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,017 members, 7,966,751 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend (43803 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan, Sambo Attend Anyim Pius Anyim’s Birthday Party / Dignitaries Stormed ​wedding Fatiha Of Makarfi’s Son / Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Blackfire(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
What did they serve there...
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by KDmafia: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
myproperty:

He is a notorious "jumper". He jumped from ANPP to that useless and failed party he formed and now to APC. He is a political prostitute also
go get your facts right he always merged with other parties not jumping
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Kingjames(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
oga Arc. Namadi sambo how far...how market? ...ein don tey o...why hidden na. ..#lol

Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Shampoo77: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Beremx:
You have spoken well. cool

I can now see that there is a leakage in your brain for saying that the north are playing politics without bitterness. Is Buhari not from the north? Is he not bitter with Dansuki after an event that happened more than 34 years ago? You need to see a psychiatric.
Beremx:
Beremx:

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Pavarottii(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
These one will still refer to President Buhari as their President next year. And in the next few years too.

But, i admire the North a lot.

They play their politics without that bitterness for themeselves, that is found in the other regions in Nigeria.

In the North, political disagreements are settled very amicably by simple men,like the ones we are seeing in these pictures.

Anyway,we in the APC are looking forward to the next Presidential candidate from the PDP, who should preferably be a former APC member and have no National structures(North/South/East/West) to run an effective election.

This will make it easy for Adams Oshiomole to be able to be giving directives to the two Presidential candidates. The APC one and the PD-APC one. They are both our children.

Is there any one of the aspirants that pdp was not their birth root?
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Beremx(f): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

My sister I greet you.

I will be back on Thursday specifically from where I an now,and then we will have the time to talk for long.

I look forward to a productive friendship with you.
OK Sir. God bless you abundantly
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Andy2274: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
post=70818013:
Na dem dem
. Rolling stone...........you talk from both sides of your mouth.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Glink2018(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
DammyGbade:
Desperate Saraki do walk alone. And he wants to become president. Maybe president of his village sa

Saraki is the incumbent Senate president. More works on his table to attend to..

Other aspirants are former leaders
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Navalsadiq(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Where is the bride and groom
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by patrickcollins: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
After the primaries these old men go turn cat and dog.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by JegaQuin: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Pls did Atiku cry there too?
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by papalsbuIl: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
way to go

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a collective task ahead
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by MrTed(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Did I just notice that no picture of the bride and groom was posted here....... Habaaaaaaaaaa undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Elopikin: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=zoba88 post=70815313]PDP presidential aspirant, the indefatigable leader of the talakawas Dr. Sule Lamido CON,today attended the wedding fatiha of Senator Ahmed Muhammad Makarfi's son at Sultan Muhammad Bello Mosque, in Kaduna.

Other dignitaries who attended the wedding were: Arc. Namadi Sambo, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Amb. Aminu Wali, Eng. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Mannir Dan Ali, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, Ibrahim Shehu Shema, Sule Hunkuyi, Bello Hayatu, H.E. Liyel Imoke, Sen. Ben Obi, Bala Bentex, Ramalan Yero, Capt Idris Wada, Hamza Abdullahi, Ahmad Gummi, Jafaru Isah, Dahiru Mangal, Adamu Aliero and others.

See photos below

Just see how all of them have gathered irrespective of their political aspirations /ambitions and Party... Their children are living well, getting married at when due. Nigerian youths will be online insulting one another on behalf of vultures, hawks and eagles that have muddled their destiny. ..
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Mankosi: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
I am having the feelings that river's state governor want to decamp.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by HungerBAD: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Pavarottii:

Is there any one of the aspirants that pdp was not their birth root?

True.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Pat081: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
I dnt see uncle Bukola Saraki dia now or he don carry his own matter go somewhere
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by JegaQuin: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hnmm

Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by chuksjuve(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good one ..

Check my signature for my hustle ..

Money must be made
Service must be delivered
Life's good wink
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by modath(f): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
These one will still refer to President Buhari as their President next year. And in the next few years too.

But, i admire the North a lot.

They play their politics without that bitterness for themeselves, that is found in the other regions in Nigeria.

In the North, political disagreements are settled very amicably by simple men,like the ones we are seeing in these pictures.

Anyway,we in the APC are looking forward to the next Presidential candidate from the PDP, who should preferably be a former APC member and have no National structures(North/South/East/West) to run an effective election.

This will make it easy for Adams Oshiomole to be able to be giving directives to the two Presidential candidates. The APC one and the PD-APC one. They are both our children...

cheesy cheesy

You ehn!! cheesy

P.S.... Back on Bubu train?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by tabisegroup(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
One Nigeria grin grin
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by elmodee7(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by HungerBAD: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2018
modath:

cheesy cheesy

You ehn!! cheesy

P.S.... Back on Bubu train?

Not really. But I have also not been saying anything bad about him. Let us give him till the end of this month, just to be sure the Fulani Herdsmen menace has really stopped.

But wisdom is starting to point towards the politicians interested in the Presidency, some even on the pictures above and Saraki as been the sponsors of the killings so that Buhari can look bad.

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by modath(f): 12:52am On Sep 02, 2018
HungerBAD:

Not really. But I have also not been saying anything bad about him. Let us give him till the end of this month, just to be sure the Fulani Herdsmen menace has really stopped.

But wisdom is starting to point towards the politicians interested in the Presidency, some even on the pictures above and Saraki as been the sponsors of the killings so that Buhari can look bad.

You "ever" believed Bubu is down with this wanton killings? You entertained the conspiracy theory for once? shocked Tell me you kidding me? sad
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by MYHUBBY: 4:04am On Sep 02, 2018
topeayan:
one thing I like about Hausa-fulani is their simplicity. You can see Children playing at the back of their Leaders unlike here in the South West u dare not stay close to them. Gosh!

what would southwest children be doing at such gathering in the first place. don't compare them with northerners that don't enroll their children in school

these politicians give these children a miserable life hence why they don't have the vibes to pursue them. those kids know nothing but politics and Arabic

they study Arabic, we study western education. they occupied northern electorates which is not permitted yet until 18. so watch your comparism with those almajiri next time
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Dannjay(m): 4:17am On Sep 02, 2018
Birds of same feathers
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by ojsmscom(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2018
To Be the first to know about job vacancies and business/Investment opportunities in Nigeria LIKE OJNIGERIA here www.facebook.com/ojnigeria
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by Felixv: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Where is the serial betrayal Saraki. Hmmmm
Re: Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend by wildchild1: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2018
Congratulations

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Contesting For House Of Representatives, 2019 (Photo) / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.