Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,626 members, 7,898,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' (41474 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Threebear(m): 1:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Reussite:

But then why did Tiannah dismiss the claim vehemently from Mina fans. Miracle would have defended the car gift if it were true.
I've told u he bought the car ,pls enough of this Mina bulls*it ....
Support Nina now as an individual, you voted only her didn't you ?
Now support her .....
Nina just got her karma for dumping collins ,Miracle will get his too eventually grin
Life goes on kiss

You're too cute ,give me ur number kiss

1 Like

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by 9jaown(m): 1:56am On Sep 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Go sleep tongue
no sleep for the wicked
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by futurism: 5:20am On Sep 02, 2018
Sisijetue:
Chop and clean mouth... grin
there was no sex. Na mumu like una den dey use make money for this country. Everything in that thing was staged.

I love Nigeria and it is the best place in the world to make money cos there are lots of gullible folks roaming around.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by ojsmscom(m): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2018
To Be the first to know about job vacancies and business/Investment opportunities in Nigeria LIKE OJNIGERIA here www.facebook.com/ojnigeria
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by sweetilicious(f): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2018
Sisijetue:
Nina should have known nah.No love or emotions involved just sex.No shared dreams.I can't wish for that kind of relationship for any woman.Meanwhile, she needs an emotionally matured man to evolve and not an irresponsible fuckboy.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by nahzyla: 6:52am On Sep 02, 2018
I am very happy Miracle broke up with Nina. His method of doing it comes across as insensitive and selfish but I am just happy he left her so that those starry eyed sentimental Nigerians that voted them for romance will have sense.

They left more intelligent and entertaining people to vote those fornicating everyday in the house because they were hoping for some kind of fairytale romance story. Hope they will have sense not to use sentiments in voting next time now that reality has given them backhand slap.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Giel: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2018
Reussite don't mind any nonsense. Tiannah bought that car for Nina. But as usual. Miracle fans always to claim that miracle did it all in Nina's life and everything nina has is because of or related to him.

Unless receipts are brought out showing miracle buying the car for Nina with his own money, the fool didn't buy that car for nina.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Reussite: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2018
Giel:
Reussite don't mind any nonsense. Tiannah bought that car for Nina. But as usual. Miracle fans always to claim that miracle did it all in Nina's life and everything nina has is because of or related to him.

Unless receipts are brought out showing miracle buying the car for Nina with his own money, the fool didn't buy that car for nina.
Someone who couldn't even buy her a common phone let alone a car.
To be candid if someone had told Miracle could this I would confidently bet to refuse. Nina should have known this whole time someone who never replies any of her posts about him...not even a congratulatory post on her graduation day.

1 Like

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2018
9jaown:
no sleep for the wicked

So you are wicked?
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Oyerinde16(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2018
Sisijetue:
U SABI, SENSE WI NOT KI U
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2018
Sisijetue:

Na she force herself, you wouldn't blame him. Free meal.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
Nina should have known nah.No love or emotions involved just sex.No shared dreams.I can't wish for that kind of relationship for any woman.Meanwhile, she needs an emotionally matured man to evolve and not an irresponsible fuckboy.

Lol women, so he is now a Bleep boy. How about her ex she used. Karma is a bitch, friend.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by 9jaown(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

So you are wicked?
lol
you and I ba..
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by dingbang(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Helenforever:
Yeepa!
every time they are banning you.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Help needed asap

How can I delete my NL account permanently?
Pussy girl wait first my enter cheesy
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Helenforever(f): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
every time they are banning you.
Ban who?
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by sweetilicious(f): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
BiggyB242:

Lol women, so he is now a Bleep boy. How about her ex she used. Karma is a bitch, friend.
I don't care anymore. Its none of my business. I didn't even vote nor watch.Nairaland kept me abreast.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Reussite: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Threebear:

I've told u he bought the car ,pls enough of this Mina bulls*it ....
Support Nina now as an individual, you voted only her didn't you ?
Now support her .....
Nina just got her karma for dumping collins ,Miracle will get his too eventually grin
Life goes on kiss

You're too cute ,give me ur number kiss
Where did you get my profile?
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Threebear(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Reussite:

Where did you get my profile?
grin
I imagined it kiss
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Oyindidi(f): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Cee-C the wise one try to warn this Ninagrin she dey do miracu upandan.. See your lifegrin

King Cee-C the wise, can't settle for less
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2018
9jaown:
you sef..
na number you Dey take form

Yes na number tongue
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by prela(f): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2018
patrickcollins:
Tah but na u dey rush them, hypocrite.

Alayebaje
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by patrickcollins: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2018
prela:

Alayebaje
. fii fun ara rẹ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) / Kunle Afoyalan's 3 Vintage Cars In His Collection (photo) / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.