Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) (4199 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by senatordave1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
apc may win states in SW but remember it's different game in presidential election is different
Why cancel my comments.apc will win every south west state
Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by papalsbuIl: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
senatordave1:

There not ready.rochas will still rig.so the views of few misguided persons you met repressnts the mindset of a whole state? Anybody can formulate that tale sha
[/s]
imo people are not happy with Rochas for his impunity and maladministration
no sane imolite will vote for ugwumba rigging will be very hard this time

I see apga not even pdp taking over imo next year

you don't have a clue of SE politics at all

it's like saying that Kenneth Okonkwo will win ugwuanyi in Enugu cheesy

SE don't like apc that's a simple fact

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by papalsbuIl: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
senatordave1:

Why cancel my comments.apc will win every south west state
sorry for that

back to discussion

state level not sure
federal level you'll be shocked cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by papalsbuIl: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
senatordave1:

Yorubas prefer apc to pdp.again,osibanjo is their son.theres nothing like muslim will divide buhari votes.the love buhari has is deadly,it started since the 1970s.its not ordinary.no other pdp candidate has such love
you're just being bias

yeroba Muslims are ever loyal to Tinubu and Aregbesola

that's why no sane pdp will put mind on osun state election because the rate of yeroba Muslims in osun is bigger than Christians and here competence will not come to play but religious card

that's why apc will win osun state
yeroba Muslims are always loyal to the north
apc is not loved
a party with the most incompetent president in the world have no right to contest any elections but due to tribal and religion sentiments anything goes.

kiss the truth

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by slivertongue: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
GMB wil get:
NW-70%
NE-60
NC-50
SW-50
SS-25
SE-10
His delivery of economic progres&treatment of all zones wil com handy
Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
papalsbuIl:
someone from edo last year told me that they didn't vote for apc

that Oshiomole rigged the election
same with imo

was in owerri recently and was talking to an imolite i was like to him Okorocha don rule una finish na his in law go continue.

the guy told me NEVER that they won't allow it

i told him no be una voted Okorocha in 2015 then he looked at me and say it's like I'm not from imo i said yes then he said no wonder cheesy
he told me to forget the media that imo didn't vote Okorocha that even him Okorocha admitted it that's why he's doing anyhow because their votes are just inconsequential to him

but he said this time they're ready for him grin
oshiomole,buhari and dangote rigged 2015,everyone knows it..

They shared 5k,10k per votes they were still voting ize Iyamu then on the night when the result was to be announce,they delayed it and change everything..

Even the deputy governor shaibu didn't win his ward

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
senatordave1:

If your really from edo,you should know that edo north is apc,south 50/50 while central is pdp
I don't argue much.if youre in Edo just go to akpabava and shout sai buhari..

Or go to auchi or uronigbe,youre on your own..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by Afamed: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
razmedra:
oshiomole,buhari and dangote rigged 2015,everyone knows it..

They shared 5k,10k per votes they were still voting ize Iyamu then on the night when the result was to be announce,they delayed it and change everything..

Even the deputy governor shaibu didn't win his ward
When did Dangote become INEC commissioner ? All these New Benin / Sampoba/Ringroad beer parlours gist sef

1 Like

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Afamed:

When did Dangote become INEC commissioner ?
if you don't know obaseki worked under dangote pls ignore my post

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by Afamed: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
razmedra:
All these Upper Benin/ Ring road beer parlours gist self.

1 Like

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Afamed:

All these Upper Benin/ Ring road beer parlours gist self.
upper sakpoba? it's obvious youre not from edo state

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by destinychildolu(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
papalsbuIl:
Abia - APC 10% PDP 90%
ADAMAWA -APC 40% PDP 60%
AKWAIBOM- APC 20% PDP 80%
ANAMBRA -APC 5% PDP 95%
BAUCHI - APC 60% PDP 40%
BAYELSA - APC 3% PDP 97%
BENUE - APC 30% PDP 70%
BORNO - APC 80% PDP 20%
CROSS RIVER - APC 20% PDP 80%
DELTA - APC 30% PDP 70%
EBONYI- APC 10% PDP 90%
EDO- APC 40% PDP 60%
EKITI - APC 40% PDP 60%
GOMBE - APC 30% PDP 70%
IMO - APC 50% PDP 50%
JIGAWA - APC 40% PDP 60%
KADUNA - APC 70% PDP 30%
KANO-APC 50% PDP 50%
KASTINA - APC 90% PDP 10%
KEBBI - APC 70% PDP 30%
KOGI - APC 50% PDP 50%
KWARA - APC 20% PDP 80%
LAGOS - APC 60% PDP 40%
NASARAWA - APC 50% PDP 50%
NIGER - APC 40% PDP 60%
OGUN- APC 60% PDP 40%
ONDO- APC 50% PDP 50%
OSUN - APC 50% PDP 50%
OYO - APC 50% PDP 50%
PLATEAU - APC 20% PDP 80%
RIVERS- APC 30% PDP 70%
SOKOTO - APC 40% PDP 60%
TARABA - APC 30% PDP 70%
YOBE - APC 70% PDP 30%
ZAMFARA - APC 60% PDP 40%
FTC - APC 50% PDP 50%

That's the reality no bogus figures
rightfully placed

kiss the truth
Congratulations. You got 8 correctly. Thumbs up
Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by senatordave1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
papalsbuIl:
you're just being bias

that's why no sane pdp will put mind on osun state election because the rate of yeroba Muslims in osun is bigger than Christians and here competence will not come to play but religious card

apc is not loved
a party with the most incompetent president in the world have no right to contest any elections but due to tribal and religion sentiments anything goes.

kiss the truth
Theres no way buhari wont win south west.your comments shows your an easterner.allow the yorubas analyse for themselves and leave them
Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by senatordave1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
imo people are not happy with Rochas for his impunity and maladministration
no sane imolite will vote for ugwumba rigging will be very hard this time

I see apga not even pdp taking over imo next year

you don't have a clue of SE politics at all

it's like saying that Kenneth Okonkwo will win ugwuanyi in Enugu cheesy

SE don't like apc that's a simple fact
Apga will divide pdp votes in south east.i never said buhari will win south east.he will get 30% in anambra,imo and ebonyi.you cant tell me that they will reject buhari and vote kwankwaso.the easterners i know dont like northerners generally
Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by haffaze777(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
razmedra:
I don't really know much about Oyo politics,i don't think any reasonable person will vote buhari again..

I also don't think any sane being will support anything PDP

1 Like

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by Calers: 12:39am On Sep 02, 2018
I pity pdp.
Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by slimfit1(m): 1:30am On Sep 02, 2018
Abeg where AAC dey ?
Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by papalsbuIl: 1:56am On Sep 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Apga will divide pdp votes in south east.i never said buhari will win south east.he will get 30% in anambra,imo and ebonyi.you cant tell me that they will reject buhari and vote kwankwaso.the easterners i know dont like northerners generally
now you're delusional

i now know that you don't know anything about SE politics

which apga?

you think igbos are fool?
we know that in presidential election apga is going no where hence no sane igbo man will like to waste his vote
go and check the voting pattern of igbos
we give bloc votes
you don't know anything about SE politics
hence you'll know that Buhari cannot get upto 10% votes in any SE states except imo which he may manage to get 20-30%

I'm being realistic bro

5 Likes

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by papalsbuIl: 1:57am On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
Calers:
I pity pdp.
[/s]
you should pity your terrorist party apc more grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by papalsbuIl: 2:07am On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
senatordave1:

Theres no way buhari wont win south west.your comments shows your an easterner.allow the yorubas analyse for themselves and leave them
[/s]
lol Buhari will get a reasonable number of votes in SW

but trust me if Buhari in 2015 with all the change hype
with the hatred yerobas had for Gej
Osibanjo factor
Tinubu factor
OBJ factor

and other factors could not muster a reasonable 60%
is it now everything is against them

incompetent docile and dumb administration coupled with impunity nepotism and tyranny - i know that many yerobas are regretting voting for Buhari in 2015 at least all my yeroba friends who campaigned and voted Buhari are regretting and are already against him

OBJ factor - at least by now you should have known what happens when you neglect baba.
pdp learnt it the hard way

so as you can see the odds is totally not so much in the favour of you guys in SW
but with yeroba Muslim factors
I'll give you guys 50-50 chance
apc will win SW in state level no doubt
the highest apc can get in SW in federal level is 50%

Stop being emotional
be realistic

5 Likes

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by papalsbuIl: 2:16am On Sep 02, 2018
razmedra:
don't mind the abokii that'll tell you what's happening in your backyard all the way from yobe cheesy

just like senatordave1 told me that apga will divide SE bloc votes like say igbos na mumu
he also told me that Buhari will win 30% votes in any SE states cheesy

in my state Anambra who's that igbo man that will proudly vote for Buhari grin

even the likes of ngige and co will loose their poling unit woefully cheesy

6 Likes

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by BabaRamota1980: 2:19am On Sep 02, 2018
papalsbuIl:

ANAMBRA -APC 5% PDP 95%

That's the reality no bogus figures
rightfully placed

kiss the truth

Anambra wants to give Buhari 5%

Dont start whining when he calls you a 5percenter o! grin
Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by IloveToMess: 2:27am On Sep 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Yorubas prefer apc to pdp.again,osibanjo is their son.theres nothing like muslim will divide buhari votes.the love buhari has is deadly,it started since the 1970s.its not ordinary.no other pdp candidate has such love
You are talking trash. Deadly poison of a jihadist you mean or deadly hersdmen. Go and sit down. Very soon Both yeroba and hausa will be merged as one country so you can masturbate deadly together on your own.

5 Likes

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by Akanti50: 2:45am On Sep 02, 2018
papalsbuIl:
you're just being bias

apc is not loved

kiss the truth
KEEP BOMRADING THEM WITH THE TRUTH MY BELOVED BROTHER..

4 Likes

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:47am On Sep 02, 2018
slivertongue:
GMB wil get:
NW-70%
NE-60
NC-50
SW-50
SS-25
SE-10

Is that a threat from an insecure being?
Now you agree with me that Buhari is not a democrat afterall.

4 Likes

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by BlastAfonja: 2:50am On Sep 02, 2018
razmedra:
I don't argue much.if youre in Edo just go to akpabava and shout sai buhari..

Or go to auchi or uronigbe,youre on your own..
Wicked fellow grin grin
You want them to make suya out of him there..

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by IloveToMess: 3:03am On Sep 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Shut up your ewedu mouth there, you are the same person that asked someone not to speak for the SW and to let SW speak for themselves yet you are already speaking for the SE.

WHO told you we do not like Northerners? is that the news you get from Ibadan? We deal with people based on their potentials as individuals not by tribal bias which SW is known for, we knew all along that Buhari was a jihadist and would fail but yerobas were too blinded by their juicy slot to produce VP now see what is happening, in a country with abundant resources but is currently the world poorest behind India.

Dankwambo and Atiku are not from SE, why do we not hate them?
In fact i think the Yeroba are the most hated now from all corners of the country if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:08am On Sep 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Anambra wants to give Buhari 5%

Dont start whining when he calls you a 5percenter o! grin

Is that a threat from someone who knows his master is a chief jihadist and anti Democratic frontman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by bakila: 3:23am On Sep 02, 2018
slivertongue:
GMB wil get:
NW-70%
NE-60
NC-50
SW-50
SS-25
SE-10
So who will win with that permutation.
Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by slivertongue: 3:24am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=tinubuUGLYwella post=70824180][/b]

Speaking from both sides of ur mouth
Re: South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) by slivertongue: 3:34am On Sep 02, 2018
bakila:

So who will win with that permutation.

yana hanu ka !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FACT! South East/south South Votes Will Determine The Upcoming Election! / So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos / The Sentence That Ended Regionalism In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.