Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,898 members, 7,966,340 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Pictured At The 60th Birthday Party Of Mrs Sola Momoh - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Pictured At The 60th Birthday Party Of Mrs Sola Momoh (1253 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Pictured At The 60th Birthday Party Of Mrs Sola Momoh by Yomzzyblog: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola and his daughter, popular disk jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy are pictured at the 60th Birthday Party of Vice-Chairman of Channels Media Group, Mrs Sola Momoh in London.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/femi-otedola-and-dj-cuppy-pictured-at.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Pictured At The 60th Birthday Party Of Mrs Sola Momoh by Yomzzyblog: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Happy Birthday Ma

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Paying Me. / Cola War: Senate Summons Bigi, Pepsi Manufacturers / Landlords Issue Quit Notice To 5000 Spare Parts Traders In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.