Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award (28740 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:
Whats Kemen wearing ?

Look at his outdated pant and foot wear..
Smh
Nigeria, person wear wetin een get, if him start Rituals or Arm robbery to wear designers una go still complain. Nigerian like fake life... Materialistic society...

3 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by TheAngry1: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
SamuelTurner:
she sacrificed her pussy for the award

If e easy, go and sacrifice your penis or ask ya sister to sacrifice her pussy and see whether she go blow. Even if you sacrifice your penis plus buttocks, success go elude you because you a bitter mofo.

3 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Benekruku(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
And Efe is still shouting "WARRI" upandan

3 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by beninfo3: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
This Bisola is actually making waves oo

2 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by DavSagacity(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
SamuelTurner:
she sacrificed her pussy for the award
it was in your presence Abi.??.

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nigeria Awarding Harlots, what happened to Doctors? Surgeons and Intelectuals.

1 Like

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by ELgordo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lolz
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Akpacha(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
She lost her baby daddy few days back, she is out celebrating in those outfit. Too bad society lost moral.
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by caprini1: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
saniabizz45:
Kemen , see shoes of jalopy style , some celeb dress cd now a days is sometin else and very alarming , I naf in my language grin grin grin
But if Cristiano Ronaldo is dressed exactly like Kemen,you will call it trend,vogue,classy and what have you,abi?
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by darlenese(f): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
e nor reach their belle
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by UpdatesiOS147(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kemen’s Dorri Dorri Shoes should not be allow on red carpet

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by GuineaFowlYansh(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
enitey:

I was touched by that Eulogy

Bros & sis, eulogy na for person wey die...either praise or hailings go better for this context.. wetin ona feel?

1 Like

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Tundeobama(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
enitey:

I was touched by that Eulogy
pls was d eulogy abt,??
Bisola and tobi are raking in more money than winners Bisola is naturally talented surprised they didn't vote her during bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by engrkaz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
grin
You are wicked o.... The Kemen guy dey use 6pack dey cover poverty... I fit give am shoes wet I no dey use again o
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by chrizzyace: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
davodyguy:
Efe, wasted the winning slot.
If you heard Ïrétíólà Doyle's Eulogy of Bisola yesterday, you'll realize that there's more to Bisola than the winner

I’m telling you...
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Bigprick9inches: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2018
This kamen abi hymen sef. Which kain dressing be that na angry embarassed
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2018
ojuikwu:
ipob can not rule this cauntiri
don't you people have any sense pass tribalism? When every one is around the world trying to make impart, you'll all be here doing your stupid afonja-ipob fight. Very shallow parochial set of people.
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Oluwasegunbash(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2018
dasauce:
Aaah Jesus...Aiye Kemen ti baje.. look at his dirty Aba Nike Air footwear
But why ??���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) / Charles Okocha And Son Show Swag In New Pictures / Jim Iyke Looks Dapper On Suit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.